Gunman Kills 1, Wounds 2 At Reno Medical Center, Before Killing Self
RENO, Nev. (CBS13/AP) — A lone gunman shot and killed one person and wounded two more before killing himself at a medical building in Reno, Nev.
Reno police say the man entered the Center for Advanced Medicine at Renown Regional Medical Center at about 2:05 p.m. with at least one firearm and began shooting.
Reno police Lt. Tom Robinson says the shooter turned the gun on himself before 3 p.m.
Robinson says one of the shooting victims is in surgery. Information isn’t immediately available on the condition of the others.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Family Desperate To Find Missing Musician Broughty Cole
- Dixon Couple Gives Birth Traveling 80 MPH Down Highway
- UPDATE: Citrus Heights Murder Suspect Identified In Disabled Man’s Death
- Parents Furious With School After Child Stabbed In Throat With Pencil
- CDC Warns Antibiotics Linked To Deadly Bacterial Infection For Children