Deadline Monday For ACA Coverage Beginning On January 1
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Covered California’s deadline is fast approaching. The last day to enroll for health coverage beginning on January 1 is Monday.
Covered California spokespeople say there was a 20 to 30 minute wait to speak to a certified agent last week, and the wait could get longer as the deadline nears.
If you miss the deadline, you can still enroll in the program until March 31 without a coverage penalty.