Deadline Monday For ACA Coverage Beginning On January 1
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Covered California’s deadline is fast approaching. The last day to enroll for health coverage beginning on January 1 is Monday.
Covered California spokespeople say there was a 20 to 30 minute wait to speak to a certified agent last week, and the wait could get longer as the deadline nears.
If you miss the deadline, you can still enroll in the program until March 31 without a coverage penalty.