Deadline Monday For ACA Coverage Beginning On January 1
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Covered California’s deadline is fast approaching. The last day to enroll for health coverage beginning on January 1 is Monday.
Covered California spokespeople say there was a 20 to 30 minute wait to speak to a certified agent last week, and the wait could get longer as the deadline nears.
If you miss the deadline, you can still enroll in the program until March 31 without a coverage penalty.