Deadline Monday For ACA Coverage Beginning On January 1
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Covered California’s deadline is fast approaching. The last day to enroll for health coverage beginning on January 1 is Monday.
Covered California spokespeople say there was a 20 to 30 minute wait to speak to a certified agent last week, and the wait could get longer as the deadline nears.
If you miss the deadline, you can still enroll in the program until March 31 without a coverage penalty.