Deadline Monday For ACA Coverage Beginning On January 1
Don't Miss This
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
- Video: Man Killed In Bank Heist, Shootout Was Suspect In January Robbery At Same Bank, Say Detectives
- Portia De Rossi Reportedly Filmed Drunken Fights With Ellen
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Covered California’s deadline is fast approaching. The last day to enroll for health coverage beginning on January 1 is Monday.
Covered California spokespeople say there was a 20 to 30 minute wait to speak to a certified agent last week, and the wait could get longer as the deadline nears.
If you miss the deadline, you can still enroll in the program until March 31 without a coverage penalty.