Sacramento-Bound Southwest Airlines Flight Makes Emergency Landing In Las Vegas
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A Southwest Airlines flight destined for Sacramento made an emergency landing in Las Vegas after a bathroom smoke alarm activated, according to a statement from the airline.
The flight from Phoenix made the emergency landing at around 5 p.m. The plane was inspected after passengers were evacuated and there were no issues found.
A spokesman for the airline said the alarm was likely triggered by someone smoking in the rear bathroom.
The plane arrived in Sacramento at about 9 p.m., hours after its original scheduled landing.