Sacramento-Bound Southwest Airlines Flight Makes Emergency Landing In Las Vegas
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A Southwest Airlines flight destined for Sacramento made an emergency landing in Las Vegas after a bathroom smoke alarm activated, according to a statement from the airline.
The flight from Phoenix made the emergency landing at around 5 p.m. The plane was inspected after passengers were evacuated and there were no issues found.
A spokesman for the airline said the alarm was likely triggered by someone smoking in the rear bathroom.
The plane arrived in Sacramento at about 9 p.m., hours after its original scheduled landing.