Sacramento-Bound Southwest Airlines Flight Makes Emergency Landing In Las Vegas
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A Southwest Airlines flight destined for Sacramento made an emergency landing in Las Vegas after a bathroom smoke alarm activated, according to a statement from the airline.
The flight from Phoenix made the emergency landing at around 5 p.m. The plane was inspected after passengers were evacuated and there were no issues found.
A spokesman for the airline said the alarm was likely triggered by someone smoking in the rear bathroom.
The plane arrived in Sacramento at about 9 p.m., hours after its original scheduled landing.