Sacramento-Bound Southwest Airlines Flight Makes Emergency Landing In Las Vegas
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A Southwest Airlines flight destined for Sacramento made an emergency landing in Las Vegas after a bathroom smoke alarm activated, according to a statement from the airline.
The flight from Phoenix made the emergency landing at around 5 p.m. The plane was inspected after passengers were evacuated and there were no issues found.
A spokesman for the airline said the alarm was likely triggered by someone smoking in the rear bathroom.
The plane arrived in Sacramento at about 9 p.m., hours after its original scheduled landing.