Top 10 Sacramento News Stories For May 2013
Don't Miss This
Get Breaking News First
10. Leila Fowler’s Brother Pleads Not Guilty in Her Stabbing
A 12-year-old boy charged with fatally stabbing his little sister pleaded not guilty.
9. Body Of Missing Autistic Clearlake Girl Found
The body of a 9-year-old girl with the mental capacity of a 1-year-old was found after she wandered away from her family’s home.
8. Feds Forcing Small Business Owner Out In Favor Of Starbucks
After 15 years, the V.A. pushed out Ken Gilmore’s coffee business out and bringing in a Starbucks instead at the Medical Center on Mather Field.
7. Man ‘Controlled By Satellites’ Makes 100 Calls To 911 In A Month, Vows To Continue
A man who called 911 more than 100 times in one month said he’s not going to stop until his concerns are heard by the federal government.
6. Sen. Leland Yee Proposes Regulating Guns From 3-D Printers
A state senator is concerned about the possibility of someone creating a gun from a 3-D printer.