Gas, Water Leak At Mobile Home Park Leaves Some Residents In The Cold
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
GRASS VALLEY (CBS13) – Water was bubbling up through cracks in the street at a mobile home park in Grass Valley, causing power and heat to be cut off for some residents.
The water leak is happening at Grass Valley Mobile Home Village, and was reported at around 6:45 a.m. A woman who lives at the park says she went outside and saw water and gas shooting up from the cracks in the asphalt.
The gas line was shut off.
Residents hope the broken pipes can be repaired soon so their lives can go back to normal.
“That leaves us with no heat, no propane for the stove, no water for anything. It’s just a matter of how long it takes them to get it fixed,” said Casey, a resident.
That property manager knows about the leak. It’s unknown how long repairs will take.