Gas, Water Leak At Mobile Home Park Leaves Some Residents In The Cold
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
GRASS VALLEY (CBS13) – Water was bubbling up through cracks in the street at a mobile home park in Grass Valley, causing power and heat to be cut off for some residents.
The water leak is happening at Grass Valley Mobile Home Village, and was reported at around 6:45 a.m. A woman who lives at the park says she went outside and saw water and gas shooting up from the cracks in the asphalt.
The gas line was shut off.
Residents hope the broken pipes can be repaired soon so their lives can go back to normal.
“That leaves us with no heat, no propane for the stove, no water for anything. It’s just a matter of how long it takes them to get it fixed,” said Casey, a resident.
That property manager knows about the leak. It’s unknown how long repairs will take.