Gas, Water Leak At Mobile Home Park Leaves Some Residents In The Cold
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
GRASS VALLEY (CBS13) – Water was bubbling up through cracks in the street at a mobile home park in Grass Valley, causing power and heat to be cut off for some residents.
The water leak is happening at Grass Valley Mobile Home Village, and was reported at around 6:45 a.m. A woman who lives at the park says she went outside and saw water and gas shooting up from the cracks in the asphalt.
The gas line was shut off.
Residents hope the broken pipes can be repaired soon so their lives can go back to normal.
“That leaves us with no heat, no propane for the stove, no water for anything. It’s just a matter of how long it takes them to get it fixed,” said Casey, a resident.
That property manager knows about the leak. It’s unknown how long repairs will take.