Top 10 Sacramento News Stories For July 2013
You might also like...
Get Breaking News First
10. Teenager Dies In Father’s Arms At Camp Sacramento After Peanut Reaction
A teenager at Camp Sacramento died in her father’s arms after an allergic reaction from a Rice Krispie treat.
9. Thieves Steal 26 Calves From Stanislaus County Dairy Farm
At least 26 cows have been stolen from the same farm, and while the owner thinks he has a motive, he doesn’t know who is behind the thefts.
8. Dead Rabbits Left in Bloody Sack At Tracy City Councilwoman’s Home
Vandals left a bloody bag full of dead rabbits at the home of a Tracy city councilwoman in the second disturbing find at her home in less than a week.
7. PG&E Shuts Off Power To 50,000 In El Dorado County To Protect Firefighters
A grass fire left nearly 50,000 residents without power with temperatures soaring past 100 degrees after PG&E officials decided to shut off electricity to protect firefighters.
6. Asiana To Sue TV Station Over Offensive Name Gaffe
Asiana said Monday that it will sue a San Francisco TV station that damaged the airline’s reputation by using bogus and racially offensive names for four pilots on a plane that crashed earlier this month in San Francisco.