Boy, 11, Dies After Hit Sacramento Hit-And-Run Accident
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — An 11-year-old boy who was struck by two cars when he walked across the street with a friend on Monday has died from his injuries.
Moses Galang was hit by a silver Honda and a van near Bruceville Road and Cosumnes River Boulevard on Monday. The Honda stayed at the scene.
The van is described as a white or light colored late 1970s to early 1980s Ford or Chevy full-size van with a raised roof cap. The cap is described as a camper or ice cream-type van top where the occupant can stand up inside. There is no description of the occupants, including the driver.
Galang was walking with a friend around the same age who wasn’t hurt. Investigators believe they were walking in the crosswalk, but may have been crossing against a red light.