Boy, 11, Dies After Hit Sacramento Hit-And-Run Accident
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — An 11-year-old boy who was struck by two cars when he walked across the street with a friend on Monday has died from his injuries.
Moses Galang was hit by a silver Honda and a van near Bruceville Road and Cosumnes River Boulevard on Monday. The Honda stayed at the scene.
The van is described as a white or light colored late 1970s to early 1980s Ford or Chevy full-size van with a raised roof cap. The cap is described as a camper or ice cream-type van top where the occupant can stand up inside. There is no description of the occupants, including the driver.
Galang was walking with a friend around the same age who wasn’t hurt. Investigators believe they were walking in the crosswalk, but may have been crossing against a red light.