It’s almost 2014, which means it’s the perfect time to look back at 2013. We’ve been doing just that lately with our Top 10 posts for each month. Now it’s time to take the whole year by the horns and look back at the Top 100 stories on CBSSacramento.com.
Here’s the schedule for today:
50. Texas Gov. Rick Perry Demands Apology For Sacramento Bee Cartoon
Texas Gov. Rick Perry is asking for an apology and his lieutenant governor wants The Sacramento Bee cartoonist who created it fired.
49. Dozens Camp Out At Granite Bay Chick-fil-A For Free Food
More than 100 people set up camp at the new Granite Bay Chick-fil-A.
48. Stockton Farmers Say Walnut Crops Are Prime Targets For Creative Thieves
Thieves are targeting walnut farmers whose crops have seen a significant increase in value in recent years. The price of walnuts have more than tripled in recent years, going from 60 cents to $2 a pound.
47. Judge Officiates Man’s Wedding Right After Sentencing Him Up To Life In Prison For Murder
The marriage of Danne Desbrow and his fiancee, Destiny, came just minutes after he was sentenced to 53 years-to-life in prison for first-degree murder.
46. Man Captures Video Of Strange Explosion In The Sky
A Sacramento man scanning the night sky caught a sudden burst of light through his telescope. He recorded that strange sight with his smartphone.