CBS Sacramento’s Top 100 Stories For 2013: 75-51
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
It’s almost 2014, which means it’s the perfect time to look back at 2013. We’ve been doing just that lately with our Top 10 posts for each month. Now it’s time to take the whole year by the horns and look back at the Top 100 stories on CBSSacramento.com.
Here’s the schedule for today:
75-51: 4 p.m.
50-26: 5 p.m.
25-11: 6 p.m.
10-1: 10 p.m.
76. UC Davis Doctors Who Infected Brain Cancer Patients With Bowel Bacteria Resign
Two California neurosurgeons who infected brain-cancer patients with bowel bacteria in an effort to save their lives resigned their positions at the University of California, Davis, after officials concluded their actions violated the school’s code of conduct.
74. Video: Sacramento Metro Fire Avoids Helicopter Accident In San Francisco Training
Video obtained exclusively by CBS13 shot from the side of a helicopter shows an October training exercise that nearly turned tragic.
73. Suisun City Murder Victim’s Last Words Identify Alleged Killer
The suspect stole the victim’s car to get away, but vanished after that. Now the question for officers is whether the alleged killer is dead or alive.
72. Bay Area Woman’s Sex Act Reveals Workers’ Comp Fraud
San Mateo County prosecutors say 29-year-old Modupe Adunni Martin reported the injury while working as a Sequoia Union High School District janitor in 2009.
71. Former Marine Standing Guard At Elementary School Lied About Service Record
The feel-good story of a former U.S. Marine standing guard outside a local elementary school doesn’t feel so good the day after.