Alleged DUI Driver Crashes Into Pole While Racing
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A man accused of driving under the influence was arrested after crashing into a pole in Stockton’s Seaport District.
Andrew Lopez, 23, was arrested for DUI, child endangerment and other traffic-related charges after he crashed while racing with another vehicle, according to Stockton police. He was driving with two juveniles in the area of Sonora and Lincoln Street at around 5:30 p.m. Tuesday when he lost control of his vehicle and hit the pole.
Lopez allegedly ran away from the crash, but was found soon after by police. He and the passengers were taken to the hospital to be treated for minor injuries.