Alleged DUI Driver Crashes Into Pole While Racing
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A man accused of driving under the influence was arrested after crashing into a pole in Stockton’s Seaport District.
Andrew Lopez, 23, was arrested for DUI, child endangerment and other traffic-related charges after he crashed while racing with another vehicle, according to Stockton police. He was driving with two juveniles in the area of Sonora and Lincoln Street at around 5:30 p.m. Tuesday when he lost control of his vehicle and hit the pole.
Lopez allegedly ran away from the crash, but was found soon after by police. He and the passengers were taken to the hospital to be treated for minor injuries.