Alleged DUI Driver Crashes Into Pole While Racing
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A man accused of driving under the influence was arrested after crashing into a pole in Stockton’s Seaport District.
Andrew Lopez, 23, was arrested for DUI, child endangerment and other traffic-related charges after he crashed while racing with another vehicle, according to Stockton police. He was driving with two juveniles in the area of Sonora and Lincoln Street at around 5:30 p.m. Tuesday when he lost control of his vehicle and hit the pole.
Lopez allegedly ran away from the crash, but was found soon after by police. He and the passengers were taken to the hospital to be treated for minor injuries.