Solano County Deputy Injured In Violent Crash During High-Speed Pursuit
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
FAIRFIELD (CBS13) — A deputy was injured in a violent pursuit in Fairfield on Wednesday during the a pursuit of a stolen vehicle.
The Solano County deputy’s car sheared off a light pole and hit another pole at Highway 12 and Pennsylvania Avenue. The deputy was taken to the hospital with what are described as non-life-threatening injuries.
The accident came at the end of a high-speed chase involving a stolen vehicle. One of the suspects was arrested at the scene, while another fled, but was caught later.