Solano County Deputy Injured In Violent Crash During High-Speed Pursuit
Don't Miss This
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
- San Joaquin Sheriff Investigating How Deputy’s Loaded Weapon Ended Up In Gang Member’s Hands
Get Breaking News First
FAIRFIELD (CBS13) — A deputy was injured in a violent pursuit in Fairfield on Wednesday during the a pursuit of a stolen vehicle.
The Solano County deputy’s car sheared off a light pole and hit another pole at Highway 12 and Pennsylvania Avenue. The deputy was taken to the hospital with what are described as non-life-threatening injuries.
The accident came at the end of a high-speed chase involving a stolen vehicle. One of the suspects was arrested at the scene, while another fled, but was caught later.