Solano County Deputy Injured In Violent Crash During High-Speed Pursuit
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
FAIRFIELD (CBS13) — A deputy was injured in a violent pursuit in Fairfield on Wednesday during the a pursuit of a stolen vehicle.
The Solano County deputy’s car sheared off a light pole and hit another pole at Highway 12 and Pennsylvania Avenue. The deputy was taken to the hospital with what are described as non-life-threatening injuries.
The accident came at the end of a high-speed chase involving a stolen vehicle. One of the suspects was arrested at the scene, while another fled, but was caught later.