Solano County Deputy Injured In Violent Crash During High-Speed Pursuit
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
FAIRFIELD (CBS13) — A deputy was injured in a violent pursuit in Fairfield on Wednesday during the a pursuit of a stolen vehicle.
The Solano County deputy’s car sheared off a light pole and hit another pole at Highway 12 and Pennsylvania Avenue. The deputy was taken to the hospital with what are described as non-life-threatening injuries.
The accident came at the end of a high-speed chase involving a stolen vehicle. One of the suspects was arrested at the scene, while another fled, but was caught later.