Solano County Deputy Injured In Violent Crash During High-Speed Pursuit
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
FAIRFIELD (CBS13) — A deputy was injured in a violent pursuit in Fairfield on Wednesday during the a pursuit of a stolen vehicle.
The Solano County deputy’s car sheared off a light pole and hit another pole at Highway 12 and Pennsylvania Avenue. The deputy was taken to the hospital with what are described as non-life-threatening injuries.
The accident came at the end of a high-speed chase involving a stolen vehicle. One of the suspects was arrested at the scene, while another fled, but was caught later.