Suspected DUI Driver Slams Van Into Side Of Sacramento Restaurant
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A driver suspected of driving under the influence drove his van into the side of a restaurant in Sacramento overnight.
At around 3 a.m., the driver was allegedly speeding on Exposition Boulevard near Leisure Lane when he lost control and crashed into the side of a Taco del Mar restaurant, say police.
The driver was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
Three passengers in the van were not hurt.
Police suspect the driver was under the influence.