9th Circuit Offers Online Audio Access To Hearings
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — The public can now listen to hearings from the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals online.
The court said Thursday it will offer online audio access to all of its proceedings beginning with its hearings next week in Pasadena. It’s the first time a federal appeals court has provided the service.
The court is one of the few federal courts that have allowed television coverage of some of its hearings. It is based in San Francisco and covers nine Western states.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.