9th Circuit Offers Online Audio Access To Hearings
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — The public can now listen to hearings from the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals online.
The court said Thursday it will offer online audio access to all of its proceedings beginning with its hearings next week in Pasadena. It’s the first time a federal appeals court has provided the service.
The court is one of the few federal courts that have allowed television coverage of some of its hearings. It is based in San Francisco and covers nine Western states.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.