9th Circuit Offers Online Audio Access To Hearings
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — The public can now listen to hearings from the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals online.
The court said Thursday it will offer online audio access to all of its proceedings beginning with its hearings next week in Pasadena. It’s the first time a federal appeals court has provided the service.
The court is one of the few federal courts that have allowed television coverage of some of its hearings. It is based in San Francisco and covers nine Western states.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.