Driver Who Passed Out In Del Taco Drive-Thru Suspected Of DUI
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
NATOMAS (CBS13) — A customer ordered food in a Del Taco drive-thru and then fell asleep, because he was drunk, according to Sacramento Police.
Dozens of vehicles go through the drive-thru busy fast-food restaurant, but when Freddy Oleagaspar, 22, pulled up to the window, the manager noticed something was wrong.
When the food was handed over, Freddy didn’t grab it. That’s because he was fast asleep behind the wheel.
Sacramento Police say he was passed out and is now suspected of DUI. They were tipped off by the manager, who called in the details of what happened in the drive-thru.
He allegedly drove from the drive-thru to a nearby parking lot, put his car in neutral with the parking brake on and the engine running, and then passed out again.
Employees say Oleagaspar came back to the Del Taco after his run-in with cops to apologize. While they accepted his apology, chances are the judge in his case won’t be as forgiving.