Standoff At Sacramento Home Ends Peacefully
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento police say a parolee at large who caused a standoff has surrendered.
Officers went to the residence in the 200 block Olmstead Drive at around 10 a.m. to arrest the suspect for unspecified reasons, but the man refused to come out, say police.
The man finally surrendered at around 1 p.m. He had his 6-month-old son with him.
Nearby homes were evacuated as a precaution. Other homes in the immediate area were told to shelter in place.