Standoff At Sacramento Home Ends Peacefully
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento police say a parolee at large who caused a standoff has surrendered.
Officers went to the residence in the 200 block Olmstead Drive at around 10 a.m. to arrest the suspect for unspecified reasons, but the man refused to come out, say police.
The man finally surrendered at around 1 p.m. He had his 6-month-old son with him.
Nearby homes were evacuated as a precaution. Other homes in the immediate area were told to shelter in place.