Police Examining 2 Sexual Battery Incidents In Sacramento For Possible Link
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento police are trying to determine whether two sexual battery incidents that happened this week are related.
On Tuesday at 11 a.m., a woman was walking on 11th Street near U Street in Sacramento when a man rode up behind her on a bicycle, touched her inappropriately and rode off, according to a Sacramento Police Department statement. He was wearing a light grey hooded sweatshirt and black sweatpants.
A similar incident happened the next day at around 8:30 a.m. A female victim was jogging in the 5700 block of H Street when a man on a bicycle rode along her and inappropriately touched her. She yelled at man before he rode off. He had on a hooded sweatshirt and sweatpants.
In both cases the suspect was riding a green or teal bicycle.
- No Toilet, No Rent: Sacramento Family Not Paying While Bathroom Is A Gaping Hole In The Floor
- Leaf Piles Beware: The Claw Is Patrolling The Streets Of Sacramento Through January
- Sacramento Surge Professional Indoor Soccer – Get your discounted tickets today!
- Sacramento Families Torn Apart By Immigration Laws Praise President Obama’s Decision
- Fight Over University Of California Tuition Hike Shifts To Sacramento