Detectives Arrest Suspect Accused Of Killing Auto Parts Store Employee
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) — Detectives have arrested a suspect wanted for shooting and killing of an auto parts store employee on Thursday.
Just past 7 p.m. on Thursday, deputies responded to a call of an employee shot at the O’Reilly auto parts store at 4423 Elkhorn Boulevard during an attempted robbery.
According to deputies, employees were ordered by the suspect into the back of the store, but one employee charged and stabbed the suspect. The suspect then shot him. The employee, who was 22, succumbed to the injuries later that night.
The suspect was brought to another hospital in Sacramento County for medical treatment. Detectives pieced together evidence at the scene of the shooting and determined the man was responsible for the slaying.
The suspect has been arrested and is being treated before he is taken to the Sacramento County Main Jail.