SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A serial rapist who attacked two women along Interstate 80 during the last four months struck again on Tuesday, say authorities.
At around 4:30 a.m. Tuesday, the attacker kidnapped the victim on Auburn Boulevard and drove to I-80 and Madison Avenue where he sexually assaulted the victim, according to Sgt. Lisa Bowman with the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Dept.
The attacker is described as a Black, male adult between the ages of 20-40. He wears his hair either shaved or in short afro style, is clean-shaven and has a large build. He wears glasses with rectangular rims.
In the most recent assault, he was driving a red, older model box-type four-door vehicle.
County detectives urge anyone with information about the attacks to call the Sheriff’s Sexual Assault Bureau at (916) 874-5115.
Tip information may also be left anonymously at http://www.sacsheriff.com by entering the keyword ‘SSD’, or by calling (916) 874-TIPS (8477).
- Man Admits Child Sex Trafficking Of Boy At Costume Parties
- Over Half Of Government’s Bill For Cosby Trial Paying For Overtime
- Man Posing As Uber Driver Charged With Sexual Assaults
- Uber Driver Accused Of Assaulting Passenger In Santa Ana
- Police Arrest 14-Year-Old In Sex Assault On Facebook