SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A serial rapist who attacked two women along Interstate 80 during the last four months struck again on Tuesday, say authorities.
At around 4:30 a.m. Tuesday, the attacker kidnapped the victim on Auburn Boulevard and drove to I-80 and Madison Avenue where he sexually assaulted the victim, according to Sgt. Lisa Bowman with the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Dept.
The attacker is described as a Black, male adult between the ages of 20-40. He wears his hair either shaved or in short afro style, is clean-shaven and has a large build. He wears glasses with rectangular rims.
In the most recent assault, he was driving a red, older model box-type four-door vehicle.
County detectives urge anyone with information about the attacks to call the Sheriff’s Sexual Assault Bureau at (916) 874-5115.
Tip information may also be left anonymously at http://www.sacsheriff.com by entering the keyword ‘SSD’, or by calling (916) 874-TIPS (8477).
- Davis Police Arrest Suspect For Series Of Sexual Assaults At Library
- Search On For Suspect Who Sexually Assaulted Teen In Sacramento County
- Residents In Rocklin Are Uncomfortable With Sexual Assaults In Park
- Why Did Police Withhold News Of Attempted Sexual Assault In Elk Grove?
- Margaret Cho Uses Comedy As Therapy To Talk About Being Sexually Assaulted