Fire Destroys Manteca Mobile Home; 2 People Injured
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
MANTECA (CBS13) – Two people were injured when their Manteca mobile home went up in flames early Friday morning.
At around 3:30 a.m., firefighters received the call of a mobile home on fire at Almond Blossom Estates, which is on East Yosemite Avenue. About an hour later, fire crews had the blaze under control, say fire officials.
A neighbor was able to help the residents — a mother and son — escape from the burning home. Both were taken to the hospital. The woman, who’s 88, is listed in critical condition.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.