High-Speed I-5 Suspect Chase Ends In Crash Near I-80
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Traffic on northbound Interstate 5 just north of the Interstate 80 interchange was reduced to a crawl Friday after a truck involved in a high-speed police pursuit crashed.
The driver of the truck is suspected of committing assault in the 220 block of Richards Boulevard at around 9 a.m., according to a Sacramento Police Department statement.
Police say the crash did not involve any other vehicles.