High-Speed I-5 Suspect Chase Ends In Crash Near I-80
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Traffic on northbound Interstate 5 just north of the Interstate 80 interchange was reduced to a crawl Friday after a truck involved in a high-speed police pursuit crashed.
The driver of the truck is suspected of committing assault in the 220 block of Richards Boulevard at around 9 a.m., according to a Sacramento Police Department statement.
Police say the crash did not involve any other vehicles.