High-Speed I-5 Suspect Chase Ends In Crash Near I-80
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Traffic on northbound Interstate 5 just north of the Interstate 80 interchange was reduced to a crawl Friday after a truck involved in a high-speed police pursuit crashed.
The driver of the truck is suspected of committing assault in the 220 block of Richards Boulevard at around 9 a.m., according to a Sacramento Police Department statement.
Police say the crash did not involve any other vehicles.