High-Speed I-5 Suspect Chase Ends In Crash Near I-80
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Traffic on northbound Interstate 5 just north of the Interstate 80 interchange was reduced to a crawl Friday after a truck involved in a high-speed police pursuit crashed.
The driver of the truck is suspected of committing assault in the 220 block of Richards Boulevard at around 9 a.m., according to a Sacramento Police Department statement.
Police say the crash did not involve any other vehicles.