High-Speed I-5 Suspect Chase Ends In Crash Near I-80
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Traffic on northbound Interstate 5 just north of the Interstate 80 interchange was reduced to a crawl Friday after a truck involved in a high-speed police pursuit crashed.
The driver of the truck is suspected of committing assault in the 220 block of Richards Boulevard at around 9 a.m., according to a Sacramento Police Department statement.
Police say the crash did not involve any other vehicles.