O’Reilly Auto Parts Murder Suspect Identified With Eye Wound Covered
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) — A suspect has been named in the Sacramento County O’Reilly Auto Parts shooting that left an employee dead.
The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department identified Michael Eugene Addson, 26, as the man who tried to rob the store Thursday night.
Deputies say employee Marc Zhuchenko stabbed Addson during the attempt, and Addson responded by shooting and killing him.
A mugshot of Addson shows the suspect in a hospital gown with his eye bandaged.