O’Reilly Auto Parts Murder Suspect Identified With Eye Wound Covered
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO COUNTY (CBS13) — A suspect has been named in the Sacramento County O’Reilly Auto Parts shooting that left an employee dead.
The Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department identified Michael Eugene Addson, 26, as the man who tried to rob the store Thursday night.
Deputies say employee Marc Zhuchenko stabbed Addson during the attempt, and Addson responded by shooting and killing him.
A mugshot of Addson shows the suspect in a hospital gown with his eye bandaged.