Eddie Murphy’s Former Granite Bay Home On The Market Again For $12 Million
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
GRANITE BAY (CBS13) – Eddie Murphy’s former Granite Bay estate is on the market again, this time for almost double what it sold for to its current owner.
According to Zillow.com, the 2.5-acre estate that sits on the top of a hill is on the market for $12 million. Murphy bought the property in 1998 when he was married to ex-wife Nicole Mitchell. The property sold in 2007 for $6.1 million to its current owner who uses it for charity events.
The property’s main feature is a 12,000-square-foot furnished mansion that includes automated lighting, heated floors, an elevator and other custom furnishings and touches. It has an enormous great room with a rotunda ceiling and floor-to-ceiling windows that reveal an amazing view of the Sierra Nevada foothills, Folsom Lake and the Sacramento skyline. It also has a dining room, a sitting room with a fireplace, a gourmet kitchen, a butler’s pantry and a private office.
To unwind, enjoy a movie in a theater seating 12, or in the arcade, the billiard room, gym, or in the expansive master suite.
The estate also has a 5,200-square-foot guest house, a full-size tennis court and a swimming pool.