Dunkin’ Donuts Looking To Expand Into Northern California
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – We see the ads on TV and the coffee beans on the shelves in our grocery stores, but now East Coast favorite, Dunkin’ Donuts, is looking to expand in our area!
The company announced yesterday it’s looking for people hoping to be franchise owners for 80 Northern California stores, which they plan to open up in the next five years.
The areas open for developing include Sacramento, El Dorado, Placer, Solano and San Joaquin Counties.