Dunkin’ Donuts Looking To Expand Into Northern California
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – We see the ads on TV and the coffee beans on the shelves in our grocery stores, but now East Coast favorite, Dunkin’ Donuts, is looking to expand in our area!
The company announced yesterday it’s looking for people hoping to be franchise owners for 80 Northern California stores, which they plan to open up in the next five years.
The areas open for developing include Sacramento, El Dorado, Placer, Solano and San Joaquin Counties.