Dunkin’ Donuts Looking To Expand Into Northern California
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – We see the ads on TV and the coffee beans on the shelves in our grocery stores, but now East Coast favorite, Dunkin’ Donuts, is looking to expand in our area!
The company announced yesterday it’s looking for people hoping to be franchise owners for 80 Northern California stores, which they plan to open up in the next five years.
The areas open for developing include Sacramento, El Dorado, Placer, Solano and San Joaquin Counties.