Dunkin’ Donuts Looking To Expand Into Northern California
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – We see the ads on TV and the coffee beans on the shelves in our grocery stores, but now East Coast favorite, Dunkin’ Donuts, is looking to expand in our area!
The company announced yesterday it’s looking for people hoping to be franchise owners for 80 Northern California stores, which they plan to open up in the next five years.
The areas open for developing include Sacramento, El Dorado, Placer, Solano and San Joaquin Counties.