TRACY (CBS13) – A woman says an aggressive chicken attacked her in Tracy, but police are skeptical of her claim.
The woman told police the chicken scratched her as she walked passed it around 12:30 a.m. on Jan. 4, near Third Street and Central Avenue, Tracy Press reports.
However, police say there are inconsistencies with her story, which include her address and why she waited a day to report the attack.
Police say the woman hung up on them when they called her back.
- Police: Homeless Woman Goes For Short Ride In Stolen Fire Truck
- Police: Man Plotted To Bomb Target Stores So He Could Buy Stock Cheaper
- Officer’s Selfie Helps Woman Get Her Purse Back From Uber Driver
- Police: Pastor Caught With Man’s Wife Flees Naked From Home
- Police: Pastor Caught In Bed With Man’s Wife, Runs Off Naked