TRACY (CBS13) – A woman says an aggressive chicken attacked her in Tracy, but police are skeptical of her claim.
The woman told police the chicken scratched her as she walked passed it around 12:30 a.m. on Jan. 4, near Third Street and Central Avenue, Tracy Press reports.
However, police say there are inconsistencies with her story, which include her address and why she waited a day to report the attack.
Police say the woman hung up on them when they called her back.
- Officials Say Postal Worker Hoarded Over 17,000 Pieces Of Mail
- Florida Man Asks About Consequences Of Stealing Beer, Quickly Learns
- Police: Student Caught Filming Roommate Naked, Swallows Tide Pod
- Why Trainloads Of People’s Poo Have Been Rotting In An Alabama Town For Months
- Judge Admits To Stealing Neighbor’s Panties