TRACY (CBS13) – A woman says an aggressive chicken attacked her in Tracy, but police are skeptical of her claim.
The woman told police the chicken scratched her as she walked passed it around 12:30 a.m. on Jan. 4, near Third Street and Central Avenue, Tracy Press reports.
However, police say there are inconsistencies with her story, which include her address and why she waited a day to report the attack.
Police say the woman hung up on them when they called her back.
- Animal Rights Protest Scrapped After Group Learns ‘Greased Pig’ Event Has No Pigs
- Man Who Missed His Child’s Birth Pleads Guilty To Hospital Bomb Threat
- Branded For Bernie: Dozens Get Inked With Free Sanders Tat
- Woman Faces 6 Years In Jail For Not Doing Enough Housework
- Lawmaker Wants To Declare Pornography As Public Health Crisis