Burbank Man Accused Of Killing His Mother, Dumping Her Body In Alley
Don't Miss This
- Family Vacation Turns Into Nightmare When Hurricane Odile Leaves Them Stranded In Cabo
- Puddles At The Dog Park: Owners Say Roseville Parks Department Overwatering Grass
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
Get Breaking News First
BURBANK, Calif. (AP) – Police have arrested a Southern California man on suspicion of killing his 76-year-old mother and dumping her body in an alley.
Burbank police tell City News Service that they were called to the alley Monday morning and found a woman’s body, wrapped in some sort of material and dumped in a trash bin.
Her name wasn’t released but police say 40-year-old Moises Diaz was arrested. It’s not immediately clear whether he had obtained a lawyer.
Authorities say Diaz lived with his mother near the alley.
There’s no word on how the woman died and a motive for the killing is under investigation.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press.