Burbank Man Accused Of Killing His Mother, Dumping Her Body In Alley
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
BURBANK, Calif. (AP) – Police have arrested a Southern California man on suspicion of killing his 76-year-old mother and dumping her body in an alley.
Burbank police tell City News Service that they were called to the alley Monday morning and found a woman’s body, wrapped in some sort of material and dumped in a trash bin.
Her name wasn’t released but police say 40-year-old Moises Diaz was arrested. It’s not immediately clear whether he had obtained a lawyer.
Authorities say Diaz lived with his mother near the alley.
There’s no word on how the woman died and a motive for the killing is under investigation.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press.