Burbank Man Accused Of Killing His Mother, Dumping Her Body In Alley
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
BURBANK, Calif. (AP) – Police have arrested a Southern California man on suspicion of killing his 76-year-old mother and dumping her body in an alley.
Burbank police tell City News Service that they were called to the alley Monday morning and found a woman’s body, wrapped in some sort of material and dumped in a trash bin.
Her name wasn’t released but police say 40-year-old Moises Diaz was arrested. It’s not immediately clear whether he had obtained a lawyer.
Authorities say Diaz lived with his mother near the alley.
There’s no word on how the woman died and a motive for the killing is under investigation.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press.