Burbank Man Accused Of Killing His Mother, Dumping Her Body In Alley
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
BURBANK, Calif. (AP) – Police have arrested a Southern California man on suspicion of killing his 76-year-old mother and dumping her body in an alley.
Burbank police tell City News Service that they were called to the alley Monday morning and found a woman’s body, wrapped in some sort of material and dumped in a trash bin.
Her name wasn’t released but police say 40-year-old Moises Diaz was arrested. It’s not immediately clear whether he had obtained a lawyer.
Authorities say Diaz lived with his mother near the alley.
There’s no word on how the woman died and a motive for the killing is under investigation.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press.