Millions Of Pounds Of Velveeta Prepackaged Entrees Pulled From Shelves
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
Nearly two million pounds of Kraft Velveeta Cheesy Skillet Singles are being removed from store shelves.
The slices contain soy, which is not included on the label. It could be a problem if you’re allergic to soy.
So far, there have been no reports of anyone getting sick. USDA says the company discovered the problem during a routine quality check.
The company made news earlier this month when it was rumored there was a shortage of the cheese, which is a popular food among football fans.