Millions Of Pounds Of Velveeta Prepackaged Entrees Pulled From Shelves
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
Nearly two million pounds of Kraft Velveeta Cheesy Skillet Singles are being removed from store shelves.
The slices contain soy, which is not included on the label. It could be a problem if you’re allergic to soy.
So far, there have been no reports of anyone getting sick. USDA says the company discovered the problem during a routine quality check.
The company made news earlier this month when it was rumored there was a shortage of the cheese, which is a popular food among football fans.