Millions Of Pounds Of Velveeta Prepackaged Entrees Pulled From Shelves
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
Nearly two million pounds of Kraft Velveeta Cheesy Skillet Singles are being removed from store shelves.
The slices contain soy, which is not included on the label. It could be a problem if you’re allergic to soy.
So far, there have been no reports of anyone getting sick. USDA says the company discovered the problem during a routine quality check.
The company made news earlier this month when it was rumored there was a shortage of the cheese, which is a popular food among football fans.