Millions Of Pounds Of Velveeta Prepackaged Entrees Pulled From Shelves
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
Nearly two million pounds of Kraft Velveeta Cheesy Skillet Singles are being removed from store shelves.
The slices contain soy, which is not included on the label. It could be a problem if you’re allergic to soy.
So far, there have been no reports of anyone getting sick. USDA says the company discovered the problem during a routine quality check.
The company made news earlier this month when it was rumored there was a shortage of the cheese, which is a popular food among football fans.