Millions Of Pounds Of Velveeta Prepackaged Entrees Pulled From Shelves
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
Nearly two million pounds of Kraft Velveeta Cheesy Skillet Singles are being removed from store shelves.
The slices contain soy, which is not included on the label. It could be a problem if you’re allergic to soy.
So far, there have been no reports of anyone getting sick. USDA says the company discovered the problem during a routine quality check.
The company made news earlier this month when it was rumored there was a shortage of the cheese, which is a popular food among football fans.