Sacramento Police Chopper Makes Precautionary Landing In Land Park
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Visitors to Land Park will see something unusual in the park this morning.
Sacramento Police Department’s Air1 helicopter landed at an empty field in the park after cautionary lights came on during flight, said department spokesperson Michele Gigante.
A mechanic was called out to the park to assess the aircraft.
- Reggie Wayne’s 4 Most Ridiculous Colts Training Camp Entrances
- News Helicopter Crashes In Seattle Near Space Needle
- Clovis Man Receives 14-Year Prison Sentence For Shining Laser At Helicopters
- Man Arrested For Aiming Laser Pointer At Sacramento Police Helicopter
- Helicopter Pilot Fakes His Way Into News Choppers And Hospital Flights