Sacramento Police Chopper Makes Precautionary Landing In Land Park
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Visitors to Land Park will see something unusual in the park this morning.
Sacramento Police Department’s Air1 helicopter landed at an empty field in the park after cautionary lights came on during flight, said department spokesperson Michele Gigante.
A mechanic was called out to the park to assess the aircraft.
- Reggie Wayne’s 4 Most Ridiculous Colts Training Camp Entrances
- News Helicopter Crashes In Seattle Near Space Needle
- Clovis Man Receives 14-Year Prison Sentence For Shining Laser At Helicopters
- Man Arrested For Aiming Laser Pointer At Sacramento Police Helicopter
- Helicopter Pilot Fakes His Way Into News Choppers And Hospital Flights