Sacramento Police Chopper Makes Precautionary Landing In Land Park
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Visitors to Land Park will see something unusual in the park this morning.
Sacramento Police Department’s Air1 helicopter landed at an empty field in the park after cautionary lights came on during flight, said department spokesperson Michele Gigante.
A mechanic was called out to the park to assess the aircraft.
- Reggie Wayne’s 4 Most Ridiculous Colts Training Camp Entrances
- News Helicopter Crashes In Seattle Near Space Needle
- Clovis Man Receives 14-Year Prison Sentence For Shining Laser At Helicopters
- Man Arrested For Aiming Laser Pointer At Sacramento Police Helicopter
- Helicopter Pilot Fakes His Way Into News Choppers And Hospital Flights