Sacramento Police Chopper Makes Precautionary Landing In Land Park
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Visitors to Land Park will see something unusual in the park this morning.
Sacramento Police Department’s Air1 helicopter landed at an empty field in the park after cautionary lights came on during flight, said department spokesperson Michele Gigante.
A mechanic was called out to the park to assess the aircraft.
- Reggie Wayne’s 4 Most Ridiculous Colts Training Camp Entrances
- News Helicopter Crashes In Seattle Near Space Needle
- Clovis Man Receives 14-Year Prison Sentence For Shining Laser At Helicopters
- Man Arrested For Aiming Laser Pointer At Sacramento Police Helicopter
- Helicopter Pilot Fakes His Way Into News Choppers And Hospital Flights