Police Seeking Tips In Hit-And-Run Crash Betwen Car, Plane At Auburn Airport
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
AUBURN (CBS13) – Auburn police are asking for the public’s help to track down the driver responsible for a bizarre hit-and-run incident that severely damaged an aircraft.
On December 7, 2013 at around 1 a.m., surveillance video at the Auburn Airport recorded a four-door BMW 5 Series sedan that had been driven recklessly in the snow, say police. The driver lost control of the car and smashed into a parked airplane, causing severe damage to the plane.
The car does not appear to have any distinguishing features; however police hope someone who watches the video will recognize it and call them.
Police ask anyone with tips to call 530-823-4237, extension 207, and ask for Detective Sergeant Dale Hutchins.
- Detectives: Reported Attempted Kidnapping A Misunderstanding
- 2 Arrested In Placer County Massage Parlor Prostitution Investigation
- Placer County Hopes Skid-Resistant Coating Will Cut Down On Accidents
- Police: Men Tried To Dine And Dash At Auburn Restaurant
- Fire Behind Auburn Home Spreads To Kitchen, Causes Thousands Of Dollars In Damage