Police Seeking Tips In Hit-And-Run Crash Betwen Car, Plane At Auburn Airport
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
AUBURN (CBS13) – Auburn police are asking for the public’s help to track down the driver responsible for a bizarre hit-and-run incident that severely damaged an aircraft.
On December 7, 2013 at around 1 a.m., surveillance video at the Auburn Airport recorded a four-door BMW 5 Series sedan that had been driven recklessly in the snow, say police. The driver lost control of the car and smashed into a parked airplane, causing severe damage to the plane.
The car does not appear to have any distinguishing features; however police hope someone who watches the video will recognize it and call them.
Police ask anyone with tips to call 530-823-4237, extension 207, and ask for Detective Sergeant Dale Hutchins.
- Auburn Police Officers’ Wives Take To Streets To Support Husbands They Say Need Backup
- Placer County Jail To Release 7 People Under Proposition 47
- Placer High Students Had To Use Trash Can As Restroom During October Lockdown
- City Of Auburn Approves Home-Sharing Businesses
- Heisman Watch: Auburn QB Nick Marshall’s Campaign Fueled By Road Victories