AUBURN (CBS13) – Auburn police are asking for the public’s help to track down the driver responsible for a bizarre hit-and-run incident that severely damaged an aircraft.
On December 7, 2013 at around 1 a.m., surveillance video at the Auburn Airport recorded a four-door BMW 5 Series sedan that had been driven recklessly in the snow, say police. The driver lost control of the car and smashed into a parked airplane, causing severe damage to the plane.
The car does not appear to have any distinguishing features; however police hope someone who watches the video will recognize it and call them.
Police ask anyone with tips to call 530-823-4237, extension 207, and ask for Detective Sergeant Dale Hutchins.
- No Signs Of Foul Play In Disappearance Of Sacramento Woman Near Auburn
- Body Found Near Auburn May Be Missing Sacramento Woman
- Search On For Suspect Who Shot Into Placer Deputy’s Auburn-Area Home
- Search On For Missing Sacramento Woman Last Seen Near Auburn
- Special Gift Meant To Help Woman Shift Gears In Her Life