Police Seeking Tips In Hit-And-Run Crash Betwen Car, Plane At Auburn Airport
AUBURN (CBS13) – Auburn police are asking for the public’s help to track down the driver responsible for a bizarre hit-and-run incident that severely damaged an aircraft.
On December 7, 2013 at around 1 a.m., surveillance video at the Auburn Airport recorded a four-door BMW 5 Series sedan that had been driven recklessly in the snow, say police. The driver lost control of the car and smashed into a parked airplane, causing severe damage to the plane.
The car does not appear to have any distinguishing features; however police hope someone who watches the video will recognize it and call them.
Police ask anyone with tips to call 530-823-4237, extension 207, and ask for Detective Sergeant Dale Hutchins.
- Volunteers Giving Veterans Who Died In Tuberculosis Outbreak Proper Headstones
- Auburn’s Annexation Plans Have Placer County Leery Of Losing North Auburn
- Auburn, UCLA And USC Win Big On National Signing Day
- Vigil Planned For Teens Killed In Wrong Way Crash On Interstate 80
- Girl’s Balloon Letter To Deceased Dad Finds Support 435 Miles Away At Auburn Burger Joint