Folsom Businesses Closing Up Shop, Leaving Hole In Historic Downtown
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
FOLSOM (CBS13) — Three Folsom businesses are closing at about the same time, leaving many to wonder what’s in store for their historic district on Sutter Street.
The businesses come as some ponder retirement and the business landscape is morphing.
“It’s become more of an entertainment venue,” said Williams Carriage House Antiques manager Dean Bullock. “There’s a lot of bars.”
The business owners who remain hope the spots aren’t vacant for too long.