Folsom Businesses Closing Up Shop, Leaving Hole In Historic Downtown
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
FOLSOM (CBS13) — Three Folsom businesses are closing at about the same time, leaving many to wonder what’s in store for their historic district on Sutter Street.
The businesses come as some ponder retirement and the business landscape is morphing.
“It’s become more of an entertainment venue,” said Williams Carriage House Antiques manager Dean Bullock. “There’s a lot of bars.”
The business owners who remain hope the spots aren’t vacant for too long.