Folsom Businesses Closing Up Shop, Leaving Hole In Historic Downtown
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
FOLSOM (CBS13) — Three Folsom businesses are closing at about the same time, leaving many to wonder what’s in store for their historic district on Sutter Street.
The businesses come as some ponder retirement and the business landscape is morphing.
“It’s become more of an entertainment venue,” said Williams Carriage House Antiques manager Dean Bullock. “There’s a lot of bars.”
The business owners who remain hope the spots aren’t vacant for too long.