Folsom Businesses Closing Up Shop, Leaving Hole In Historic Downtown
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
FOLSOM (CBS13) — Three Folsom businesses are closing at about the same time, leaving many to wonder what’s in store for their historic district on Sutter Street.
The businesses come as some ponder retirement and the business landscape is morphing.
“It’s become more of an entertainment venue,” said Williams Carriage House Antiques manager Dean Bullock. “There’s a lot of bars.”
The business owners who remain hope the spots aren’t vacant for too long.