Folsom Businesses Closing Up Shop, Leaving Hole In Historic Downtown
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
FOLSOM (CBS13) — Three Folsom businesses are closing at about the same time, leaving many to wonder what’s in store for their historic district on Sutter Street.
The businesses come as some ponder retirement and the business landscape is morphing.
“It’s become more of an entertainment venue,” said Williams Carriage House Antiques manager Dean Bullock. “There’s a lot of bars.”
The business owners who remain hope the spots aren’t vacant for too long.