AUBURN (CBS13) – A man is facing assault charges after, police say, he hit a woman during an argument at a dog park.
The alleged assault happened Thursday on Auburn Ravine Road. Investigators say David Cramer, 56, and the victim got into an argument over how their dogs were interacting when Cramer allegedly hit the woman on the head with a plastic ball-throwing device.
Cramer was arrested Saturday and booked into the Placer County Jail on the charge of assault with a deadly weapon. He bailed out of jail later that evening.
More Offbeat News
- Teacher Gives ‘Most Likely To Become A Terrorist’ Award
- Stockton Burglary Suspect Nabbed While Napping
- Police: Naked Man Jumped Off Train, Caused Power Outage Before Being Shot In Face
- Police: Oregon Grocery Store Stabbing Suspect Appeared To Be Carrying Human Head
- Special Delivery: Man Drops Off 4 Pounds Of Pot At Home During Police Search