AUBURN (CBS13) – A man is facing assault charges after, police say, he hit a woman during an argument at a dog park.
The alleged assault happened Thursday on Auburn Ravine Road. Investigators say David Cramer, 56, and the victim got into an argument over how their dogs were interacting when Cramer allegedly hit the woman on the head with a plastic ball-throwing device.
Cramer was arrested Saturday and booked into the Placer County Jail on the charge of assault with a deadly weapon. He bailed out of jail later that evening.
More Offbeat News
- Canadian Kids Playing Pokemon Go Allegedly Wander Across Border Into Montana
- Pokémon Go Players Arrested After Jumping Wall Near Tiger Enclosure At Zoo
- Man Facing Animal Cruelty Charges For Allegedly Scaring Dog With Fireworks
- Woman Pleads Guilty To Having Loud Sex That Shook Neighbor’s Furniture
- Noah’s Ark Of Biblical Proportions Ready To Open In Kentucky