AUBURN (CBS13) – A man is facing assault charges after, police say, he hit a woman during an argument at a dog park.
The alleged assault happened Thursday on Auburn Ravine Road. Investigators say David Cramer, 56, and the victim got into an argument over how their dogs were interacting when Cramer allegedly hit the woman on the head with a plastic ball-throwing device.
Cramer was arrested Saturday and booked into the Placer County Jail on the charge of assault with a deadly weapon. He bailed out of jail later that evening.
More Offbeat News
- Animal Rights Activists Gather For Vigil At Cincinnati Zoo In Tribute To Slain Gorilla
- WATCH: Wheel Of Fortune Comes Down To Rare Tiebreaker
- Stockton Police Arrest Sex Offender Hiding In Kitchen Cabinet
- Misaligned Mirrors Spark Fire At World’s Largest Solar Power Plant
- Man Attempts To Rob Car Wash With Potato Chip Bag