AUBURN (CBS13) – A man is facing assault charges after, police say, he hit a woman during an argument at a dog park.
The alleged assault happened Thursday on Auburn Ravine Road. Investigators say David Cramer, 56, and the victim got into an argument over how their dogs were interacting when Cramer allegedly hit the woman on the head with a plastic ball-throwing device.
Cramer was arrested Saturday and booked into the Placer County Jail on the charge of assault with a deadly weapon. He bailed out of jail later that evening.
More Offbeat News
- Two Arrested In Connection With Shootout ‘Mannequin Challenge’ In Alabama
- Injured Vet, Service Dog Hired At Lowe’s Store In Texas
- Cop Charged With Assault For Allegedly Hitting Man Dressed In Bunny Suit
- Man Found Dead In SUV That Had Pile Of Parking Tickets On It
- Woman Shares Thanksgiving With Teen She Accidentally Invited