AUBURN (CBS13) – A man is facing assault charges after, police say, he hit a woman during an argument at a dog park.
The alleged assault happened Thursday on Auburn Ravine Road. Investigators say David Cramer, 56, and the victim got into an argument over how their dogs were interacting when Cramer allegedly hit the woman on the head with a plastic ball-throwing device.
Cramer was arrested Saturday and booked into the Placer County Jail on the charge of assault with a deadly weapon. He bailed out of jail later that evening.
More Offbeat News
- Police: Man Strips, Crashes Truck Into Southwest Airlines Plane In Nebraska
- California Homicide Suspect Found In Arizona After Facebook Post
- Woman Accused Of Leaving Baby In Fridge For Hours, Killing Him
- Man Tries To Impress Date, Gets Stuck Between Buildings
- Police: Woman Crashed Into Patrol Car To Try And Free Boyfriend