AUBURN (CBS13) – A man is facing assault charges after, police say, he hit a woman during an argument at a dog park.
The alleged assault happened Thursday on Auburn Ravine Road. Investigators say David Cramer, 56, and the victim got into an argument over how their dogs were interacting when Cramer allegedly hit the woman on the head with a plastic ball-throwing device.
Cramer was arrested Saturday and booked into the Placer County Jail on the charge of assault with a deadly weapon. He bailed out of jail later that evening.
More Offbeat News
- Police: Caretaker Performed Sexy Dance On 100-Year-Old With Dementia
- Police: Homeless Woman Goes For Short Ride In Stolen Fire Truck
- Police: Man Plotted To Bomb Target Stores So He Could Buy Stock Cheaper
- Officer’s Selfie Helps Woman Get Her Purse Back From Uber Driver
- Police: Pastor Caught With Man’s Wife Flees Naked From Home