Man Accused Of Hitting Woman With Ball-Throwing Device At Dog Park
AUBURN (CBS13) – A man is facing assault charges after, police say, he hit a woman during an argument at a dog park.
The alleged assault happened Thursday on Auburn Ravine Road. Investigators say David Cramer, 56, and the victim got into an argument over how their dogs were interacting when Cramer allegedly hit the woman on the head with a plastic ball-throwing device.
Cramer was arrested Saturday and booked into the Placer County Jail on the charge of assault with a deadly weapon. He bailed out of jail later that evening.
More Offbeat News
- Alleged Underwear Theft Leads To 2-State Chase
- Cat Rescued From Sunken Boat At Bottom Of Lake Havasu
- Scientists Find Closest Thing Yet To Earth-Sun Twin System
- Mystery Man Found Decomposing In Car Had More Than 1,200 Guns, Cash, Underwater Car
- Man Impales Himself While Climbing Unlocked Gate At Apartment Complex