Man Accused Of Hitting Woman With Ball-Throwing Device At Dog Park
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
Sports Fan Insider
AUBURN (CBS13) – A man is facing assault charges after, police say, he hit a woman during an argument at a dog park.
The alleged assault happened Thursday on Auburn Ravine Road. Investigators say David Cramer, 56, and the victim got into an argument over how their dogs were interacting when Cramer allegedly hit the woman on the head with a plastic ball-throwing device.
Cramer was arrested Saturday and booked into the Placer County Jail on the charge of assault with a deadly weapon. He bailed out of jail later that evening.
More Offbeat News
- Man Allegedly Leads Deputies On Chase In Stolen Butte County Sheriff’s Office Vehicle
- Chemical-Filled Tea Burns Woman At Restaurant
- Utah Man Dies After Falling On Drill Bit In Freak Accident
- Colorado Waitresses Wear Guns In Restaurant
- Former Arizona Cops Accused Of Stealing 50 Pounds Of Cannabis Chocolate