Man Accused Of Hitting Woman With Ball-Throwing Device At Dog Park
AUBURN (CBS13) – A man is facing assault charges after, police say, he hit a woman during an argument at a dog park.
The alleged assault happened Thursday on Auburn Ravine Road. Investigators say David Cramer, 56, and the victim got into an argument over how their dogs were interacting when Cramer allegedly hit the woman on the head with a plastic ball-throwing device.
Cramer was arrested Saturday and booked into the Placer County Jail on the charge of assault with a deadly weapon. He bailed out of jail later that evening.
More Offbeat News
- Dog Saved From Late Owner’s Euthanasia Order Is Euthanized After Cancer Diagnosis
- Protesters Decry Utah’s Attempt To Revive Firing Squad Executions
- Penn. Man Applying For State Trooper Job Fails Polygraph Test; Arrested On Sex Charges
- Stockton Robbers Wedge Victim’s Lips Into Side Of Shopping Cart
- Drone Overloaded With Meth Crashes In Parking Lot Near U.S.-Mexico Border