Man Accused Of Hitting Woman With Ball-Throwing Device At Dog Park
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
AUBURN (CBS13) – A man is facing assault charges after, police say, he hit a woman during an argument at a dog park.
The alleged assault happened Thursday on Auburn Ravine Road. Investigators say David Cramer, 56, and the victim got into an argument over how their dogs were interacting when Cramer allegedly hit the woman on the head with a plastic ball-throwing device.
Cramer was arrested Saturday and booked into the Placer County Jail on the charge of assault with a deadly weapon. He bailed out of jail later that evening.
More Offbeat News
- High School: Naked Woman In Topless Photos Circulated By Students Not English Teacher
- Oregon City’s Public Library Back To A Operating Out Of Van After Blueprint Mixup
- PotatoStock 2014: The Culmination Of A $10 Kickstarter Joke About Potato Salad That Went Viral
- Strong Cologne Helps Oregon Police Find High-Speed Chase Suspect Hiding In Bushes
- Man Behind $55,000 Potato Salad Kickstarter Throwing PotatoStock 2014 Party