Man Accused Of Hitting Woman With Ball-Throwing Device At Dog Park
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
AUBURN (CBS13) – A man is facing assault charges after, police say, he hit a woman during an argument at a dog park.
The alleged assault happened Thursday on Auburn Ravine Road. Investigators say David Cramer, 56, and the victim got into an argument over how their dogs were interacting when Cramer allegedly hit the woman on the head with a plastic ball-throwing device.
Cramer was arrested Saturday and booked into the Placer County Jail on the charge of assault with a deadly weapon. He bailed out of jail later that evening.
More Offbeat News
- Dog Heads Back To Pennsylvania After Somehow Getting To West Coast
- California Man Pleads Guilty To Defacing Utah Murals Painted By Artist ‘Banksy’
- California Man Allegedly Cooked Ex-Girlfriend’s Dog, Fed It To Her
- Elementary Teacher Accidentally Shoots Herself In Leg At School
- ‘Human’ Loses Primary In New Hampshire