Man Accused Of Hitting Woman With Ball-Throwing Device At Dog Park
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
Sports Fan Insider
AUBURN (CBS13) – A man is facing assault charges after, police say, he hit a woman during an argument at a dog park.
The alleged assault happened Thursday on Auburn Ravine Road. Investigators say David Cramer, 56, and the victim got into an argument over how their dogs were interacting when Cramer allegedly hit the woman on the head with a plastic ball-throwing device.
Cramer was arrested Saturday and booked into the Placer County Jail on the charge of assault with a deadly weapon. He bailed out of jail later that evening.
More Offbeat News