AUBURN (CBS13) – A man is facing assault charges after, police say, he hit a woman during an argument at a dog park.
The alleged assault happened Thursday on Auburn Ravine Road. Investigators say David Cramer, 56, and the victim got into an argument over how their dogs were interacting when Cramer allegedly hit the woman on the head with a plastic ball-throwing device.
Cramer was arrested Saturday and booked into the Placer County Jail on the charge of assault with a deadly weapon. He bailed out of jail later that evening.
More Offbeat News
- Philippine President ‘Happy To Slaughter’ Drug Suspects; Mentions Hitler
- Man Buys $1 Million Lottery Ticket After Letting Rude Customer Cut In Line
- Former Mountie Pleads Guilty To Smuggling Narwhal Tusks
- Cops Not Fooled By Donald Trump Cutout In Carpool Lane
- Nearly Naked Man Found Covered In Blood Next To Body