Man Accused Of Hitting Woman With Ball-Throwing Device At Dog Park
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
AUBURN (CBS13) – A man is facing assault charges after, police say, he hit a woman during an argument at a dog park.
The alleged assault happened Thursday on Auburn Ravine Road. Investigators say David Cramer, 56, and the victim got into an argument over how their dogs were interacting when Cramer allegedly hit the woman on the head with a plastic ball-throwing device.
Cramer was arrested Saturday and booked into the Placer County Jail on the charge of assault with a deadly weapon. He bailed out of jail later that evening.
More Offbeat News
- Bikini-Clad Calendar Photo Shoot May Have Featured Utah National Guard Equipment
- Wild Black Bear Eats Most Of Heart-Attack Victim In Humboldt County
- Golf Cart Driven By Fresno Student Plows Into Students, Seriously Injuring 2
- City Of Anaheim Turns Off Water, Power To Illegal Pot Shops
- Napa Earthquake Victim’s Pumpkin Breaks Contest Weight Record, Prize Money Will Go Toward Fixing Home