Man Accused Of Hitting Woman With Ball-Throwing Device At Dog Park
AUBURN (CBS13) – A man is facing assault charges after, police say, he hit a woman during an argument at a dog park.
The alleged assault happened Thursday on Auburn Ravine Road. Investigators say David Cramer, 56, and the victim got into an argument over how their dogs were interacting when Cramer allegedly hit the woman on the head with a plastic ball-throwing device.
Cramer was arrested Saturday and booked into the Placer County Jail on the charge of assault with a deadly weapon. He bailed out of jail later that evening.
More Offbeat News
- Firing Squads A Step Closer As Utah Senate Committee Advances Execution Bill
- Taco Bell Cap’n Crunch Milk Icing Donut Holes Coming To California
- Floating Strip Club Accused Of Dumping Human Waste In Alaska Harbor
- Georgia Man Finally Buried After Earlier Funeral With Wrong Body
- Woman knocked out in Seattle ‘drive-by egging’