Man Accused Of Hitting Woman With Ball-Throwing Device At Dog Park
Don't Miss This
Get Breaking News First
Sports Fan Insider
AUBURN (CBS13) – A man is facing assault charges after, police say, he hit a woman during an argument at a dog park.
The alleged assault happened Thursday on Auburn Ravine Road. Investigators say David Cramer, 56, and the victim got into an argument over how their dogs were interacting when Cramer allegedly hit the woman on the head with a plastic ball-throwing device.
Cramer was arrested Saturday and booked into the Placer County Jail on the charge of assault with a deadly weapon. He bailed out of jail later that evening.
More Offbeat News
- Willie Nelson’s Armadillo Returned After Theft At Las Vegas-Area Show
- Robber Ties Up Victims, Makes Them Comfortable Before Robbing Them
- ‘Judge Joe Brown’ Star Sentenced To 5 Days In Jail For Courtroom Outburst
- Police Recapture Burglary Suspect Who Stole Officer’s Car While In Custody
- Children Playing With Matches Won’t Be Charged In $60K House Fire