AUBURN (CBS13) – A man is facing assault charges after, police say, he hit a woman during an argument at a dog park.
The alleged assault happened Thursday on Auburn Ravine Road. Investigators say David Cramer, 56, and the victim got into an argument over how their dogs were interacting when Cramer allegedly hit the woman on the head with a plastic ball-throwing device.
Cramer was arrested Saturday and booked into the Placer County Jail on the charge of assault with a deadly weapon. He bailed out of jail later that evening.
More Offbeat News
- Police: Man Sprayed Brown Liquid That Smelled Like Feces On Produce
- Police: Man Shoots Daughter’s Boyfriend In Groin After Argument
- Hogwarts Express Rescues Family In Scotland
- Mom Pulls Gun On Barber She Says Was Too Slow
- Suspected Shoplifter Leaps Through Comic Book Store Window, Ends Up Bruised, Bloodied