AUBURN (CBS13) – A man is facing assault charges after, police say, he hit a woman during an argument at a dog park.
The alleged assault happened Thursday on Auburn Ravine Road. Investigators say David Cramer, 56, and the victim got into an argument over how their dogs were interacting when Cramer allegedly hit the woman on the head with a plastic ball-throwing device.
Cramer was arrested Saturday and booked into the Placer County Jail on the charge of assault with a deadly weapon. He bailed out of jail later that evening.
More Offbeat News
- Officials: Woman Released From Jail Immediately Steals Car
- Bill Introduced In Maine Would Protect Climate Change Doubters
- DA: Man Mistakenly Texted Prosecutor About Trading Marijuana For Heroin
- French Authorities Find Suspected Thief Stuck In Window
- Police: Robber Breaks Leg, Calls For Help, Gets Arrested