AUBURN (CBS13) – A man is facing assault charges after, police say, he hit a woman during an argument at a dog park.
The alleged assault happened Thursday on Auburn Ravine Road. Investigators say David Cramer, 56, and the victim got into an argument over how their dogs were interacting when Cramer allegedly hit the woman on the head with a plastic ball-throwing device.
Cramer was arrested Saturday and booked into the Placer County Jail on the charge of assault with a deadly weapon. He bailed out of jail later that evening.
More Offbeat News
- Here’s How To Avoid Memorial Day Traffic In California
- Police: Man Offers To Help Elderly Woman Carry Groceries, Then Steals Her Purse At Knifepoint
- Greatest Female Everest Climber Wants To Inspire Other Women
- Tesla In Autopilot Mode Sped Up Before Utah Crash
- Mysterious Furry Creature Shot in Montana, Puzzling Wildlife Experts