AUBURN (CBS13) – A man is facing assault charges after, police say, he hit a woman during an argument at a dog park.
The alleged assault happened Thursday on Auburn Ravine Road. Investigators say David Cramer, 56, and the victim got into an argument over how their dogs were interacting when Cramer allegedly hit the woman on the head with a plastic ball-throwing device.
Cramer was arrested Saturday and booked into the Placer County Jail on the charge of assault with a deadly weapon. He bailed out of jail later that evening.
More Offbeat News
- Border Officer Arrested After Allegedly Lying About Being A US Citizen
- Police: Man Drove Stolen Car To Court For Stolen Car Charge
- Deputy Has Ex-Wife Arrested Because He Didn’t Like What She Wrote About Him On Facebook
- College Sues Former Student For Refusing To Leave Dorm Room
- Judge Sends Deputies To Mall After Nobody Shows Up For Jury Duty