AUBURN (CBS13) – A man is facing assault charges after, police say, he hit a woman during an argument at a dog park.
The alleged assault happened Thursday on Auburn Ravine Road. Investigators say David Cramer, 56, and the victim got into an argument over how their dogs were interacting when Cramer allegedly hit the woman on the head with a plastic ball-throwing device.
Cramer was arrested Saturday and booked into the Placer County Jail on the charge of assault with a deadly weapon. He bailed out of jail later that evening.
More Offbeat News
- Celebrities Rush To Support Bullied Tennessee Boy After Heart-Wrenching Video Goes Viral
- ‘I Didn’t Know I Was Pregnant’: Woman Surprised By Baby Boy’s Arrival
- ‘Elf On the Shelf’ Rushed To ER After Dog Attack
- Mayor Accused Of Using Dead People’s Parking Permits
- Opossum Breaks Into Liquor Store And Gets Drunk As A Skunk On Bourbon