Man Accused Of Hitting Woman With Ball-Throwing Device At Dog Park
AUBURN (CBS13) – A man is facing assault charges after, police say, he hit a woman during an argument at a dog park.
The alleged assault happened Thursday on Auburn Ravine Road. Investigators say David Cramer, 56, and the victim got into an argument over how their dogs were interacting when Cramer allegedly hit the woman on the head with a plastic ball-throwing device.
Cramer was arrested Saturday and booked into the Placer County Jail on the charge of assault with a deadly weapon. He bailed out of jail later that evening.
More Offbeat News
- 2 Men In Samurai Sword Killings Will Likely Spend Life In Prison
- Cousins Trick Thief Into Returning Stolen Car He Tried To Sell On Craigslist
- Suspect Gets Nails Done Then Allegedly Robs Salon
- Study: Needing To Urinate Could Make You A Better Liar
- Mormon Church Warns Followers Upcoming ‘Blood Moon’ Isn’t Sign Of the End Times