Man Accused Of Hitting Woman With Ball-Throwing Device At Dog Park
You might also like...
Get Breaking News First
Sports Fan Insider
AUBURN (CBS13) – A man is facing assault charges after, police say, he hit a woman during an argument at a dog park.
The alleged assault happened Thursday on Auburn Ravine Road. Investigators say David Cramer, 56, and the victim got into an argument over how their dogs were interacting when Cramer allegedly hit the woman on the head with a plastic ball-throwing device.
Cramer was arrested Saturday and booked into the Placer County Jail on the charge of assault with a deadly weapon. He bailed out of jail later that evening.
More Offbeat News
- Utah Lawmaker’s Bill Would Remind Small Towns To Hold Elections
- Confused Japanese Tourists Trigger Utah Highway Pursuit
- Electrician Blames Spice Addiction For Utah Apartment Complex Arson
- San Diego Boy Robs Ice Cream Truck With Gun
- Utah Electrician Accused Of Apartment Arson Wanted To See Fire Department