AUBURN (CBS13) – A man is facing assault charges after, police say, he hit a woman during an argument at a dog park.
The alleged assault happened Thursday on Auburn Ravine Road. Investigators say David Cramer, 56, and the victim got into an argument over how their dogs were interacting when Cramer allegedly hit the woman on the head with a plastic ball-throwing device.
Cramer was arrested Saturday and booked into the Placer County Jail on the charge of assault with a deadly weapon. He bailed out of jail later that evening.
More Offbeat News
- Branded For Bernie: Dozens Get Inked With Free Sanders Tat
- Woman Faces 6 Years In Jail For Not Doing Enough Housework
- Lawmaker Wants To Declare Pornography As Public Health Crisis
- Woodland Carjacking Suspect Was A Sweatshirt And A Bucket Of Tools
- Coyotes High On Mushrooms Possibly To Blame For Strange Incidents On Highway