Man Accused Of Hitting Woman With Ball-Throwing Device At Dog Park
AUBURN (CBS13) – A man is facing assault charges after, police say, he hit a woman during an argument at a dog park.
The alleged assault happened Thursday on Auburn Ravine Road. Investigators say David Cramer, 56, and the victim got into an argument over how their dogs were interacting when Cramer allegedly hit the woman on the head with a plastic ball-throwing device.
Cramer was arrested Saturday and booked into the Placer County Jail on the charge of assault with a deadly weapon. He bailed out of jail later that evening.
More Offbeat News
- Move Over, McWhopper; AP Tests Its Own Fast-Food Mashups
- ‘Slave Trade’ Video Game Altered After Social Media Backlash
- Dog That Served As Mayor In Kentucky Announces 2016 Presidential Candidacy
- Final Lunch Menu Saved From Titanic Going To Auction
- Golf Club Owner Who Spread Smelly Manure Over Course Pays $100K To Regulators