cbs13headerlogo-1 SPORTS1140HeaderLogo gooddayheaderlogo (1)
SPORTS CHALLENGES: Your sports predictions could mean a FREE Trip to Cancun or Jamaica!  Sign up for the Pro Football Challenge | Sign up for the Pro Football Knock Out Pool

Local

Sacramento County McDonald’s Evacuated Because Of Carbon Monoxide Leak

View Comments
American taxpayers spend nearly $7 billion supplementing worker wages at the largest fast food chains, with more than half of fast-food employees’ families relying on public assistance.  (Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)

American taxpayers spend nearly $7 billion supplementing worker wages at the largest fast food chains, with more than half of fast-food employees’ families relying on public assistance. (Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)

Don't Miss This

Get Breaking News First

Receive News, Politics, and Entertainment Headlines Each Morning.
Sign Up

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Sacramento County McDonald’s restaurant was evacuated Monday after someone reportedly passed out from carbon monoxide fumes in the restaurant.

The restaurant is on Bradshaw Road near Goethe Road. The carbon monoxide detector reported went off and the restaurant was evacuated as a precaution.

Emergency crews came to the restaurant to assess the situation.

View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus