Justin Bieber Surrenders On New Charges Related To Assault
TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- Retail Jobs Are In Abundance In Sacramento County
- 3 Killed In Head-On Crash On Highway 113; DUI Suspect Arrested
- Schools Team Up To Help Fix Bikes For The Homeless
- Sprinklers At Park In Elk Grove Run After Rain Rolls Through
- West Sacramento Man, 23, Arrested After Fatal DUI Crash On I-5
- Police: Lodi Teen Tried Doing Donuts At Park, Flipped SUV
- Spring Storm Delivers Late Rain, Snow To Northern California
- Technology For Elite Runners Can Also Help Seniors Walk Without Fear Of Falling
- Stockton Mom Defends Daughter With Baseball Bat From Robbers
- Fewer Homes At Risk Of California Wildfires, But Cost To Rebuild Is On The Rise