Justin Bieber Surrenders On New Charges Related To Assault
TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- Gunfire, Arrests Erupt In San Francisco As Giants Fans Revel In Win
- Poll: Democrats Leading In All Statewide Races
- Stockton Faces Key Ruling On Bankruptcy
- Husband, Wife Dead After Motorcycle Crash
- Call Kurtis: Tow Truck Damaged My Car During a Tow
- Dad Surprises San Francisco Giants Fan At School With Tickets To World Series Game 7
- Former President Bill Clinton Tells UC Davis Only Solution To Political Gridlock Is To Vote
- Madison Bumgarner Leads San Francisco Giants To Third World Series In Five Years
- Report: Oakland Road Rage Shooting Suspect Arrested In Elk Grove
- Sacramento Kings Break Ground On New Arena, New Season