TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- Memorial Day Airport Wait Times Not As Bad As Expected
- LA War Memorial Covered Up After Graffiti Vandalism
- Family Of Man, Baby Found Dead In Slough Looking For Answers
- Detectives Arrest 17-Year-Old Male In Shooting Death Of Teen In South Sacramento
- Mars Closest To Earth Tonight Than In Past 11 Years
- Animal Rights Activists Gather For Vigil At Cincinnati Zoo In Tribute To Slain Gorilla
- Woman’s Body Found In Stockton Home That Caught Fire
- 1 Missing, 3 Injured In Boating Accident At Camp Far West Lake
- 1 Teen Killed, 1 Teen Injured In South Modesto Shooting
- Candle Starts Fire At Carmichael Duplex