TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- Revised California High Speed Rail Plan Will Send Train To San Jose
- California Gun Control Measure Backers Turn In Signatures
- State Agency Seeks $90 Million From PG&E To Cover Cost Of Fighting Butte Fire
- Roseville Teacher Accused Of 6 Counts Of Child Molestation
- California Lawmakers Reject Resolution To Declare May 26 ‘John Wayne Day’
- NWS Confirms EF-0 Tornado Touched Down Near Modesto
- Union Calls For Investigation Of Other UC Administrators For Conflicts
- Police: Couple Shot To Death Inside San Jose Home By Their Sons
- Dead Whale On California Beach Will Be Cut Up, Sent To Landfill
- Couple Sues Snapchat Over Car Crash