TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- Body Found Near I Street Bridge
- Law Enforcement Bans Booze at 2016
- Three Killed as Boat Capsizes off Catalina Island
- Body Of Boy Feared Drowned Found In Modesto Reservoir
- International Rugby Hits Bonney Field On Saturday
- Alcohol Ban In Effect On American River For Rafting Gone Wild
- Heat, Winds Mean Worst Could Be Yet To Come In Deadly Erskine Fire
- Brexit Leaves Uncertainty In Sacramento Area Market
- Judge: California Initiative Capping Hospital Executive Pay Violates Deal
- Central California Town Hit Hard By Fire, 2 Dead