Justin Bieber Surrenders On New Charges Related To Assault
TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- Young Family Faces Tough Road To Recovery After Near-Fatal Alleged DUI Crash
- Cousins Gives Full Effort In First Game With Kings Since Illness
- Billboard For Butte County Gun Range Shows Santa Holding Gun
- Mourners Gather At UOP To Remember Students Killed At Pakistani School
- Rain Arriving In Sacramento Valley Just In Time For Friday Morning Commute
- Sutter County Sheriff’s Captain Indicted On Additional Charges
- Tom Hanks, Steven Spielberg Shooting Movie At Beale Air Force Base
- Puppy Caught On Video Being Dumped In Midtown Reunited With Real Owner
- Woman, 23, Accused Of Identity Theft, Elder Abuse Of Rocklin Man
- Marijuana Grow, Man’s Body Discovered In Lathrop House