Justin Bieber Surrenders On New Charges Related To Assault
TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- Neighbors Wonder Why Auburn Man Resorted To Killing Bear
- Dozens Remember Modesto Doctor, Family Found Murdered
- Fire Near Clearlake Grows To 27,000 Acres; 24 Homes Destroyed
- Pair Accused Of Stealing Camaro While On Test Drive At Dealership
- Suicide Spike Boosts Oversight Of California Women’s Prison
- Golden Eagle Dies 3 Months After Being Released Into Wild
- Serbian State Lottery Head Resigns After Winning Numbers Appear On TV Before Drawing
- Stockton Bank Robbery Hostage Who Jumped From Car During Pursuit Filing Lawsuit
- San Joaquin County Considers Banning Outdoor Watering In Wealthy Enclave
- Sacramento Considers Breaking Healthy Snack Pledge Over Profits