TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- California Gas Prices To Rise Under Bill Signed By Gov. Brown
- Mother’s Quest For Answers In Daughter’s Murder Continues More Than A Decade Later
- 18-Year-Old Arrested For Deadly Attack At Highlands High Track
- Dozens Of Dogs Rescued From Hoarder Home In Stockton
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Sparks Criticism Of Teen Suicide Depiction
- Man Faces Hate Crime Charge After Fires Lit Around Fairfield
- Being Fired Hurts More, Has Longer Recovery Time Than Break Up, Study Finds
- Body Found During Fire At Pollock Pines Home
- Police Investigating Deadly Shooting At Fairfield Bar
- Fight Against Human Trafficking Extends To Hospitals