TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- Elk Grove Man Recounts His Years Of Protecting World Leaders
- ‘I’m A Nice Guy’: Recaptured Jail Inmate Says He Never Intended To Harm Anyone
- Court Cases Challenge ‘Shaken Baby’ Diagnosis
- 2 People Walking Across Golden Gate Bridge Hit By Blow Darts
- 2 Killed In Central California Highway Crash Where 4 Crashes Reported
- Skydiver Dies After Possible Parachute Malfunction Near Lodi
- Suspected Rancho Cordova Prowler Arrested
- Justice Antonin Scalia Dead At 79
- Lodi Police Investigating Murder Of Woman, 74
- Call Kurtis Investigates: What You Need To Know When Paying for Your Funeral Ahead Of Time