Justin Bieber Surrenders On New Charges Related To Assault
TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- Orland Tour Bus Crash 911 Calls Capture Chaos After FedEx Bus Impact
- Sacramento County Sheriff Hopes To SEE More Crime With Electronic Eye Program
- Call Kurtis: Wait! — The Warning Signs To Watch Out For Before You Buy An Extended Warranty
- Oregon Water Tests Find No Trace Of Urine In 38 Million Flushed Gallons
- BART Fined $210,000 After Worker Deaths In October Accident
- New Year, Same Record For Beginning Of Sacramento Kings’ New Era
- UPDATE: Woman, Child Killed In High-Speed Interstate 80 Crash Near Madison Avenue
- Chelsea Clinton Expecting 1st Child
- Fish Found With Mercury In Remote Western Regions
- BART Fined $210K For Worker Deaths