TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- Multiple-Car Crash Holding Up Traffic On Highway 99 In Stockton
- Epidural Epidemic: Routine Pain Treatment Linked To Potential Complications
- CDC Expects Number Of People Infected With E. Coli From Costco Chicken Salad To Grow
- Police: Gun Used To Kill Oakland Muralist Was Stolen From ICE Agent
- E. Coli Tied To Costco More Dangerous Than Chipotle Outbreak
- Body Found In Field Off West Elverta Road
- Many California State Parks Reach Free Pass Limit For Black Friday
- Family Gets Out Safely After Fire At South Sacramento Home
- Man Climbs On San Francisco Interstate Sign, Strips Naked
- Sierra Awakes To Blanket Of Fresh Snow