TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- Subaru Recalls Nearly 600K Cars Due To Fire Risk From Overheating Windshield Wiper Motors
- Grass Fire Threatening 2 Structures In Lincoln
- Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony Signifies Golden 1 Center Set To Open Business
- Gov. Brown Signs Sex Crime Bills Tied To Brock Turner Case
- Matthew Grows To Category 3 Hurricane
- Mall Operators Working To Implement Security Measures Without Interfering With Shopping Experience
- Major Fire Destroys Lincoln Home, Other Nearby Structures And Property
- Police: Speed A Factor In Overnight Crash That 4 Injured Near Hiram Johnson High School
- After USPS Raises Suspicions, Large Marijuana Grow In Lincoln Busted
- As Thieves Target Front Doors, Online Companies Turn To Lockers