TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- US Gas Prices Down A Penny Over 2 Weeks, To $2.34 A Gallon
- Brown Swipes Trump For Border Wall, Says California To Fight
- 46 Dogs Arrive From South Korea, Saved From Slaughter
- Trump’s Border-Wall Proposal Faces Many Obstacles
- Vigil Held For Quadruple Homicide Victims
- Self-Driving Uber SUV Struck During Arizona Accident
- Owner Of Silicon Valley Staffing Firm Charged In Visa Fraud
- FBI Seeks Man In Pasadena Restaurant Incendiary Incident
- Pentagon: An al-Qaida Leader Killed In Afghanistan Airstrike
- Vegas Strip Reopens After Gunman Surrender, Fatal Shooting