TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- Need A Hug? Study Says Soothing Touch Eases Pain Of Rejection
- 3 Men Reach Plea Deals In Hate Crime Against UC Davis Student Case
- Inventor Creates Pill Bottle To Battle Opioid Crisis
- Woman Suspected Of Trying To Run Over Sacramento Deputies
- Recall: Vegetables Sold At Walmart, Trader Joe’s Could Be Contaminated
- Driver Hits Two Vallejo Children In Stroller, Drives Off
- 65 Pounds Of Marijuana Hidden Inside Couple’s Amazon Order
- Students Miss School After Teacher Posts ‘I’m Buying A Gun’
- Amazon Says It Received 238 Proposals For 2nd Headquarters
- Former Central California Beauty Queen Accused Of Disorderly Conduct