TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- Judge: Sex Offender Can Visit Sick Son At Children’s Hospital
- Decades Later, Investigators See Fruits Of East Area Rapist Investigation
- Victims, Families Relieved By Arrest In East Area Rapist Case
- East Area Rapist Victims’ Brother Lead Crusade For DNA Database
- Youngest Victim Calls Arrest In East Area Rapist Case ‘Greatest Gift Ever’
- All Of The Attacks Tied To The East Area Rapist
- Police Release Photo Of Vehicle In Deadly Hit-And-Run Crash
- Who Is Accused East Area Rapist Joseph James DeAngelo?
- Former Auburn Cop Arrested In East Area Rapist Case
- A Look At Well-Known Serial Killers In The US Since 1971