TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- Southern California Rain Eases; North Facing Renewed Storm
- California Dams Illustrate Challenge Of Maintaining Older Designs
- Don Pedro Reservoir Nears Flood Levels
- Joggers in Bras, Panties, Briefs Raise Money For Sick Kids
- Placer County Deputies Locate Missing Snowboarder
- Maxwell Evacuated Due To Flooding
- Man Dies After Breaching Security At Honolulu Airport
- Stockton Police Investigate Homicide On East March Lane
- Plaintiff Of Roe V. Wade Dead At 69
- Explosion Reported At Oil Refinery Near Los Angeles