Justin Bieber Surrenders On New Charges Related To Assault
TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- Fresh Out Of College, Man Founds Growing Thrift Shop Chain
- Man Rescues Neighbor’s Calf From King Fire
- Devastation Revealed As Crews Gain Ground On King Fire
- Woman, Child Killed In Crash East Of Auburn
- Melted Glacier Sends Miles Of Mud Down Mt. Shasta
- 5th Madera County Jail Escapee Caught
- Drought Expected To Continue Into Next Year Across West, Forecasts Show
- Officials: 10 Homes Destroyed In King Fire
- Smoke From King Fire Cancels Ironman Tahoe Events
- Gov. Brown Signs Clean-Air Vehicle Legislation