Justin Bieber Surrenders On New Charges Related To Assault
TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- Crews Battle Fire At Church In Turlock
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Car In Citrus Heights
- Spokeswoman Hints Gov. Jerry Brown Would Sign Gender Wage Gap Bill If Passed
- Millions In California Taxpayer Money Earmarked For Charities Goes Unspent
- Call Kurtis: Should You Have To Pay For Home Warranty Repairs?
- Sacramento State President Proposes Incentives To Fix 9 Percent On-Time Graduation Rate
- Goodbye, Goodyear Blimp: Company Retiring Iconic Craft For ‘Semi-Rigid Dirigible’
- West Sacramento Playground Equipment Geared Toward Fighting Childhood Obesity
- White Van With ‘Free Candy’ Painted In Red Makes Natomas Parents Nervous
- 20 Years After Neighborhood Floods, Roseville Earns Top Rating For Protection