Justin Bieber Surrenders On New Charges Related To Assault
TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- Call Kurtis: Sam’s Club Wouldn’t Stand By Vodka Money-Back Guarantee
- California Assembly Bill Would Treat Cheerleaders Like Full-Fledged Employees
- Decades After Vietnam War, Ambulance Finds Its Way To Driver 7,600 Miles Away
- Cellphone Video Shows Final Moments Of Stockton Police Shooting
- Sacramento Middle-School Student Arrested After Pot Brownies Send Classmate To Hospital
- Massive Yuba County Honey Oil Bust Drawing Renewed Attention To Drug
- Sacramento Republic Drawing Professional Sports Teams’ Investment For MLS Bid
- California DMV Wait Times On The Rise As Immigrants Apply For Driver’s Licenses
- 4 Accused Of Pretending To Be Police In Stockton, Pulling Cars Over
- UPDATE: Second Possible Sacramento Ebola Patient Tested Tests Negative