TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- BYU Will No Longer Subject Sexual Assault Victims To Honor-Code Reviews
- California DMV Blames ‘Perfect Storm’ Of Computer Failures For Outage
- Surfer Punches Shark In Gills To Survive Attack
- Coolio Pleads Guilty To Bringing Gun To Airport
- US Defense Chief: Don’t Seek Repayment Of Enlistment Bonuses
- Cops Urge Caution With Clown, Police Halloween Costumes
- How Will Davis Tame Wild Turkey Problem?
- Fellow Soldiers Named As Persons Of Interest In Missing Yuba City Woman Case
- Baby Found Safe After Alleged Abduction That Prompted Amber Alert
- DMV Hopes Systems Are Running On Wednesday After Computer Failure