TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- FBI Agent’s Gun Stolen From Car In Bay Area
- ‘Caught In A Slide’: Men Post Selfie Inside Car Buried By Avalanche
- CHP Investigating Deadly Accident Off Capital City Freeway
- SoCal Police Department Testing Out Giving Tracking Devices To Dementia Patients
- Tracy Woman, 18, Crashes Into Rain-Swollen Alameda County Creek
- Judge Set To Sentence PG&E In Criminal Case Tied To Blast
- VIDEO: Here’s Why I-80 In The Sierra Was Closed On Sunday
- As Snow Piles On, Caltrans Fells Concerning Trees
- Suspect Placed Bacon On Door, Shattered Windows At Davis Islamic Center
- Madonna Defends Anti-Trump Speech At Women’s March