Justin Bieber Surrenders On New Charges Related To Assault
TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- Stockton Thieves Targeting Backup Sprinkler Valves, Wasting Lots Of Water
- Spirit Of Tuskegee Airmen Has Sacramento Teens Flying High
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver In North Highlands
- Governor Brown’s GOP Challenger Trying Novel Tactics
- Southern California High School Retires Arab Mascot
- Magnitude-3.5 Quake Rattles Gilroy
- Man Shot Inside Stockton Apartment Complex
- Man Shot And Killed At Stockton Apartment Complex
- House In South Sacramento Heavily Damaged By Fire
- Sacramento Family Of 5 Escapes Fire Burning In Garage