TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- Sacramento City Council Weighs Crackdown On Illegal Home Pot Grows
- Victim’s Family Says Manslaughter Charge Isn’t Enough In ATV Crash
- Parasite Outbreak Hitting San Joaquin County Water
- Carjacking Reported 90 Minutes After Hit-And-Run That Killed Natomas Teen
- Large Crowds Expected For Sacramento Common Concert On Monday
- After Years On The Street, Tracy Woman Giving Back With Food Pantry
- Venture Capitalist Slashes State Split Plan To Three Californias
- Barcelona Terrorist Attack Turns Couple’s Honeymoon Into Tragedy
- Trump Voters Who Wanted Relief From Despair Keep Hoping For Change
- Drugs By Drone: Man Charged With Flying In Meth From Mexico