TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- The Latest: Tenant: Ex-tenant calls warehouse ‘death trap’
- The Latest: Veteran Draws Parallels Between Pipeline, Flint
- Officials: 3 Remain Hospitalized After West Texas Bus Wreck
- Hoax Leads Hundreds Who Served Time In Crowded Jail To Sue
- Pedestrian Struck By Glendale Police Officer On A Motorcycle
- Authorities To Conditionally Move From Bridge Near Protest
- Update: Dozens Missing After Oakland Fire Found Alive
- Museum To Auction Wax figures Of Presidents, First Ladies
- Manager Sends Exit Survey Complaints To All 2,000 Co-Workers
- Warriors Coach Steve Kerr’s Marijuana Admission Could Spark Dialogue