Justin Bieber Surrenders On New Charges Related To Assault
TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- Vandals Key ‘Murder’ Into Tuolumne Veteran’s Vehicle, Rip Up Bumper Sticker
- Elk Grove Neighbors Shocked By Suspected Murder Of 75-Year-Old Man Near Trail
- Sacramento Loaves & Fishes Facing Bottled Water Shortage For Homeless
- Police Weighing Charges Against Man, 80, Who Shot Fleeing Burglar Who Said She Was Pregnant
- Search On In Stockton For Homeless Man With Tuberculosis
- Homeowners Association: Veteran Can’t Build Furniture For Military Families In Need
- Rancho Cordova Firm Works With Japanese Artist For Out-Of-This-World Photography
- Elk Grove Animator Behind Weird Al Yankovic’s ‘Word Crimes’ Music Video
- Police: Man, 75, Found Dead Along Elk Grove Trail
- Appeals Court Upholds Proposed Bullet Train Route