Justin Bieber Surrenders On New Charges Related To Assault
TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- Deadly Toxic Algae Blooming On Sacramento County Waterways During Drought
- Sacramento Kings Open Final Sleep Train Arena Preseason With Win Over Spurs
- Cab Driver: Suspect Punched Woman In Fight That Led To Spencer Stone Stabbing
- Liquor Store Worker Says Airman Didn’t Cry Out Or Stumble After Midtown Stabbing
- Measure To Repeal California Vaccine Bill Falls Short Of Required Signatures
- Federal Court: Hot Yoga Pose Sequence Can’t Be Copyrighted
- California Will Phase Out Microbeads In Soaps, Toothpaste By 2020
- BREAKDOWN: A Closer Look At The Fight That Led To Spencer Stone Stabbing In Sacramento
- France Train Hero Spencer Stone Stabbed, In ‘Serious Condition’
- Probe Launched After Sheriff’s Official Buys Stolen Car