TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- Preliminary Magnitude 6.3 Quake Shakes Off Baja California Coast
- Def Leppard, Journey To Co-Headline October Show At Golden 1 Center
- Sen. Feinstein Warns People Will Die If The Government Shuts Down
- Fight A Cold By … Eating Yogurt?
- Coke: We’ll Recycle One Can Or Bottle For Every One We Sell
- Lincoln Man Recounts Helping Rescue Teen From Fiery Crash
- Sheriff’s Deputies Help Homeless Family In Need
- Immigration Advocates Busy As Threats Of California Raids Linger
- Off-Duty CHP Officer Saves Dog Trapped Under Car
- Mayor Has Eyes On Improving Sacramento’s Riverfront