Justin Bieber Surrenders On New Charges Related To Assault
TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- Davis Police: Felon Had Loaded Firearms
- Bear Cub Found Badly Burned To Return Home
- Driver Killed In Crash Along Calvine Road
- Firefighter Charged With Killing Lover’s Husband
- Storms Raise Hope For Relief From California’s Drought
- Deaf Players An Inspiration For Downey High Teammates, Fans During Postseason Run
- No Toilet, No Rent: Sacramento Family Not Paying While Bathroom Is A Gaping Hole In The Floor
- Cal Fire Is Looking For New Firefighters—Here’s What You Need To Know To Apply
- Auburn Police Officers’ Wives Take To Streets To Support Husbands They Say Need Backup
- Call Kurtis Investigates: As Many as 1 in 50 Death Certificates May Have Mistakes