Justin Bieber Surrenders On New Charges Related To Assault
TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- Kevin Johnson Absent From Strong-Mayor Debate As Campaign Draws About $1 Million In Support
- Stockton City Councilman Apologizes For Alleged DUI While Speeding Over Weekend
- Good Samaritan Sued For Parking Van On El Dorado County Street, Just Like His Neighbors Do
- Call Kurtis: Prepaid Cell Company Won’t Refund Account Balance After I Left!
- Murrieta Mayor Resigns After Alleged DUI Crash, Plans To Still Run For City Council
- Fate Of Military Surplus Vehicle Will Go Before Davis City Council On Tuesday
- Crowdfunding Campaign Started To Help Elderly Stockton Mom Replace Stolen Van
- Women In High Demand In Male-Dominated Auto Technician Industry
- Murder Victim’s Family Upset Over Former Cal Fire Chief’s Wink During Trial
- Long Beach Man Charged With Killing Saudi College Student In Apparent Robbery, Carjacking