TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- Final Tour Inside Golden 1 Center Before It Opens
- Sacramento, Yolo Counties Publicizing Names Of Early Release Prisoners
- Low Snow, Temperature Rise Posing Problems For Lake Tahoe
- Citrus Heights City Council Approves Food Trucks On City Streets
- Fire Damages Several Structures Near Ethan Way In Sacramento
- Grass Fire Involving 1 Structure Burning East Of Lodi
- Rocklin Launches Junior Police Academy For Middle Schoolers
- Thousands Of California Teachers Come To Sacramento For Day Of Learning
- Stockton Mayor’s Gun Used In Murder Of 13-Year-Old Boy, 2 Other Crimes
- Deputies Investigating After 1 Person Shot In West Modesto