Justin Bieber Surrenders On New Charges Related To Assault
TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- Vietnam Veterans Wall Expected To Double Attendance At Manteca Memorial Day Celebration
- Sacramento Sushi Lovers Undeterred By Salmonella Scare Linked To Raw Tuna
- Truckee Police Officer Has 8-Year-Old Write Apology Letter For Throwing Rocks After Mom’s Call
- Yuba City Homeowner Fined $250 As City Cracks Down On Water Usage
- Chandra Levy: Man Convicted Of Killing Rep. Gary Condit’s Intern Granted New Trial
- Drought Has Yosemite National Park Waterfalls Hitting Peak Early
- Nevada County Supervisor Says Cal Fire Isn’t Doing Enough With Fire Fee
- Family Claims Son’s Killer Set Free By Schwarzenegger Without Informing Them
- UC Davis Basketball Coach Jim Les Signs Extension Through 2020-21 Season
- CHP: FedEx Truck Driver At Fault In Orland Crash That Killed 10, Injured 39