Justin Bieber Surrenders On New Charges Related To Assault
TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- Elderly Woman Attacked Outside Grass Valley Church, Car Stolen
- Family Searches For Missing 6-Month-Old Girl In Shasta County
- Police: Woman Admits To Beating Neighbor To Death With Baseball Bat
- Fears Of Mercury In Shasta Lake Fish Surface
- Water Rates Rise As California Cities Lose Money In Drought
- Grass Fire In Vacaville Fully Contained
- Illegal Fireworks Likely To Blame For Massive Fire At Sacramento Home
- ‘Homemade Bomb’ Thrown Into Manteca Backyard, Injuring Several Teens
- ‘Catastrophic Failure’ Cuts Fireworks Show At Cal Expo Short
- Firefighter Injured, 5 Sheds Burned In Fire Near Rio Linda