TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- Federal Agencies Won’t Block Removal of New Orleans Monument
- Turlock Sandwich Shop Removes Colin Kaepernick-Inspired Item From Menu
- Large Whale Tangled In Rope Off Central California Coast
- Northern Spotted Owl Added To Endangered Species List
- California Governor Signs Bill Banning Coal-Export Funding
- Police: San Jose Baby Dies Following Abuse By Father
- GM Recalling About 368,000 Vehicles To Fix Windshield Wipers
- Bullet Hits Officer’s Badge; Fleeing Suspect Dies In Wreck
- No Gun Found On Man Killed By LA County Deputies
- Sacramento Mural Festival Brings Inspiration To Walls