Justin Bieber Surrenders On New Charges Related To Assault
TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- Daylight Saving Time Brings Deadly Risk Of Drowsy Driving
- UC Davis Comes Back From 10 Points Down To Claim Big West Conference Title
- San Joaquin County Whooping Cough Death Prompts Call For Pregnant Moms To Get Vaccine
- Sacramento State Students, Neighbors On Edge After Man Found Shot To Death
- Drexel University Pulling Out Of Sacramento; City Leaders Surprised By Move
- Whitewater Rafting Companies Expect Business To Boom, Even In California’s Drought
- Daycare Director Supports State’s Push For Workers To Get Measles Vaccine
- Fresh Out Of Bankruptcy, Stockton Will Start Spending To Rebuild Part Of Downtown
- Modesto Thieves Steal Disabled Man’s Tricycle
- Bob Barker: Ringling Brothers Move Only A Step In The Right Direction; What Happens Next?