Justin Bieber Surrenders On New Charges Related To Assault
TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- Dad Defends Alleged Serial Rapist Accused Of Brutally Assaulting At Least 3 Women
- How Is The Placer County Sheriff’s Department Paying For New Off-Terrain Vehicles?
- Granite Bay Musician Reunited With Stolen Century-Old Tuba
- Colusa Couple Accused Of Kidnapping, Assaulting Teen For Making 6-Year-Old Cry
- Stockton Residents Say Citywide Elections Don’t Represent Neighborhoods’ Voices
- Sand Fire 65 Percent Contained, Some Evacuees Allowed To Return Home
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Make-A-Wish: Girl’s Wish Comes True At Folsom Zoo
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- California State Fair Sees Highest Attendance Since 2008