TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- Summer Branch Failure Causing Limbs To Fall Off Across Sacramento
- Man Dies In Yuba River During Face-Down Meditation In Water
- Sacramento Heat Wave Could Be Blamed For Three Deaths
- Global Hawk Drone Crashes On Way Back To Beale Air Force Base
- Police: Man Stabbed By Transient Wielding ‘Improvised Spear’ In Field
- California State Jobs Site Gets Revamp, Promises Easier Time Finding Work
- California Winemakers Feel Crush Of Prolonged Heat Wave
- Woman Who Demanded Meth Injection During Labor Gets Jail Time
- Wife Tipped Off Drug Dealers As Revenge On Cheating Detective
- Restaurant Groups Rip Utah’s New Strict 0.05 Drunk Driving Threshold