Justin Bieber Surrenders On New Charges Related To Assault
TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- Deadly Day Claims Lives Of Deputies In Sacramento, Placer Counties
- Placer County Sheriff’s Deputy Killed 26 Years To Day Of Father’s On-Duty Death
- Car Salesman In Critical Condition After Attempted Carjacking By Deputy Shooting Suspects
- Manhunt For Deputy Shootings Suspects Throws Auburn Community Into Chaos
- Utah Police, National Guard Face Penalties In Bikini Video Shoot Promoting Calendar
- Previous Multiple Fatality Incidents Involving California Law Enforcement
- UPDATE: Two Deputies Killed In Sacramento, Placer Counties; Suspect In Custody
- Placer County Sheriff Press Conference Transcript On Death Of Det. Michael Davis Jr.
- Campaign 2014: Spending On Proposition 45, Proposition 46 Tops $100 Million
- Castrated Sex Offender Should Be Freed, Southern California Jury Says