TORONTO (CBS13) — In case you missed it on CNN, Justin Bieber surrendered in a case that doesn’t involve his alleged Florida DUI.
This time the Canadian pop singer is expected to surrender after being accused of assaulting a limo driver. Stick with this story, we’ll make sure to link to real news at the end.
And in case you were interested, he pleaded not guilty to his previous charges that involved allegedly speeding while intoxicated with Sacramento R&B artist Khalil.
Here are some links to actual news on our site:
- Mental Health Crisis In Spotlight At Capitol Rally
- Alert Hospital Staff Saves 5 People From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Woodland Pride Month Declaration Passes Amid Controversy
- Work Crew’s Tahoe Boulder Antics Could Lead To Civil Penalties
- Activists Begin 8 Days, 8 Shots Campaign At City Council Meeting
- California Bill That Would Change Police Deadly Force Policies Advances
- East Sacramento Moms Offer Help At Border As Remote Translators
- Trump Immigration Policy Unites Condemnation Across The Spectrum
- ‘Zero Tolerance’ Immigration Policy Has Stockton Families Concerned
- Starbucks Triples Its Planned Store Closings To 150