Suspect In Fatal Davis Hit-And-Run Faces Manslaughter Charge
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
DAVIS (CBS13) — A man accused in a deadly hit-and-run is behind bars.
Police say Armando Gonzalez of Woodland caused a car to trash into a tree on East Covell Boulevard and Baywood Lane.
The 85-year-old driver got trapped inside. She died while being transported to the hospital.
Gonzalez is now facing manslaughter and felony hit-and-run charges.