Suspect In Fatal Davis Hit-And-Run Faces Manslaughter Charge
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
DAVIS (CBS13) — A man accused in a deadly hit-and-run is behind bars.
Police say Armando Gonzalez of Woodland caused a car to trash into a tree on East Covell Boulevard and Baywood Lane.
The 85-year-old driver got trapped inside. She died while being transported to the hospital.
Gonzalez is now facing manslaughter and felony hit-and-run charges.