Suspect In Fatal Davis Hit-And-Run Faces Manslaughter Charge
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
DAVIS (CBS13) — A man accused in a deadly hit-and-run is behind bars.
Police say Armando Gonzalez of Woodland caused a car to trash into a tree on East Covell Boulevard and Baywood Lane.
The 85-year-old driver got trapped inside. She died while being transported to the hospital.
Gonzalez is now facing manslaughter and felony hit-and-run charges.