Suspect In Fatal Davis Hit-And-Run Faces Manslaughter Charge
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
DAVIS (CBS13) — A man accused in a deadly hit-and-run is behind bars.
Police say Armando Gonzalez of Woodland caused a car to trash into a tree on East Covell Boulevard and Baywood Lane.
The 85-year-old driver got trapped inside. She died while being transported to the hospital.
Gonzalez is now facing manslaughter and felony hit-and-run charges.