Suspect In Fatal Davis Hit-And-Run Faces Manslaughter Charge
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
DAVIS (CBS13) — A man accused in a deadly hit-and-run is behind bars.
Police say Armando Gonzalez of Woodland caused a car to trash into a tree on East Covell Boulevard and Baywood Lane.
The 85-year-old driver got trapped inside. She died while being transported to the hospital.
Gonzalez is now facing manslaughter and felony hit-and-run charges.