Police: Slain 3-Year-Old Napa Girl’s Body Stored In Suitcase In Freezer
Don't Miss This
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
- Sacramento Sheriff: Immigration Message to President Obama Was Nonpartisan
- Former FOX40 Anchor, Former Fiancé Enter ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas
- Musical Performers Announced For ‘Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’
- Utah Woman Wears Colander For Driver’s License Photo As Religious Statement
NAPA (AP) – Authorities in Northern California say a woman and her boyfriend charged with killing her 3-year-old daughter stored the girl’s body in a suitcase and inside a freezer.
Twenty-three-year-old Sara Krueger and her boyfriend, 26-year-old Ryan Scott Warner, were each charged on Tuesday with murder and assault on a child resulting in death. They were scheduled to appear in court in the afternoon.
Napa Police Capt. Jeff Troendly said Krueger and Warner stored the girl’s body in a suitcase and then placed the body in a freezer for three days.
Troendly identified the girl as Kayleigh Slusher.
Police found the girl’s lifeless body in her bed while conducting a welfare check at Krueger’s Napa apartment on Saturday.
Copyright 2014 The Associated Press.