SWAT Team Surrounds Fairfield Home After Domestic Disturbance
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
FAIRFIELD (CBS13) — SWAT teams surrounded a Fairfield home after a call about a family disturbance on Tuesday.
Fairfield Police say they received a 911 call near 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday about a family member damaging property and threatening residents with a firearm.
Officers go the residents out of the home safely, but the suspect—27-year-old Gordon Johnson—remained inside the home. Attempted to make contact were unsuccessful.
Officers say they took Johnson into custody inside the home, and he was uncooperative during the arrest.
He was booked for assault with a firearm and being a felon in possession of a firearm.