SWAT Team Surrounds Fairfield Home After Domestic Disturbance
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
FAIRFIELD (CBS13) — SWAT teams surrounded a Fairfield home after a call about a family disturbance on Tuesday.
Fairfield Police say they received a 911 call near 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday about a family member damaging property and threatening residents with a firearm.
Officers go the residents out of the home safely, but the suspect—27-year-old Gordon Johnson—remained inside the home. Attempted to make contact were unsuccessful.
Officers say they took Johnson into custody inside the home, and he was uncooperative during the arrest.
He was booked for assault with a firearm and being a felon in possession of a firearm.