Parolee Leads Sacramento Police On Chase With Small Child In Car
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A parolee at large was arrested after a vehicle pursuit with a child in the car.
A parole officer noticed the parolee at large, followed him and contacted Sacramento Police. Officers followed him, resulting in a pursuit.
The short chase ended just before 2:30 p.m. near Millbrook and Ruskut ways when the driver hit a parked car. The driver fled the vehicle, but Sacramento Police officers found him a short distance away.
A woman and a child under the age of 5 was in the car with the suspect. Two schools were locked down as a result of the pursuit.
The suspect was arrested for felony evasion and a parole violation.
No one was injured in the pursuit.