Small FedEx Plane Makes Emergency Landing Near Tracy Airport
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
TRACY (CBS13) – A small FedEx plane made an emergency landing near Tracy on Thursday morning.
The Cessna 208, flying from Oakland to Visalia, was 8,000 feet up and about four miles from Tracy when it lost power, according to Ian Gregor, FAA public affairs manager. The pilot tried to land at the Tracy Municipal Airport, but ended up landing instead in a field about a half-mile west-northwest of the airport.
The pilot was the only one on the plane, and was not injured. The plane wasn’t damaged during landing.
The tail number of the plane is N891FE.