Small FedEx Plane Makes Emergency Landing Near Tracy Airport
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
TRACY (CBS13) – A small FedEx plane made an emergency landing near Tracy on Thursday morning.
The Cessna 208, flying from Oakland to Visalia, was 8,000 feet up and about four miles from Tracy when it lost power, according to Ian Gregor, FAA public affairs manager. The pilot tried to land at the Tracy Municipal Airport, but ended up landing instead in a field about a half-mile west-northwest of the airport.
The pilot was the only one on the plane, and was not injured. The plane wasn’t damaged during landing.
The tail number of the plane is N891FE.