Small FedEx Plane Makes Emergency Landing Near Tracy Airport
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
TRACY (CBS13) – A small FedEx plane made an emergency landing near Tracy on Thursday morning.
The Cessna 208, flying from Oakland to Visalia, was 8,000 feet up and about four miles from Tracy when it lost power, according to Ian Gregor, FAA public affairs manager. The pilot tried to land at the Tracy Municipal Airport, but ended up landing instead in a field about a half-mile west-northwest of the airport.
The pilot was the only one on the plane, and was not injured. The plane wasn’t damaged during landing.
The tail number of the plane is N891FE.