Small FedEx Plane Makes Emergency Landing Near Tracy Airport
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
TRACY (CBS13) – A small FedEx plane made an emergency landing near Tracy on Thursday morning.
The Cessna 208, flying from Oakland to Visalia, was 8,000 feet up and about four miles from Tracy when it lost power, according to Ian Gregor, FAA public affairs manager. The pilot tried to land at the Tracy Municipal Airport, but ended up landing instead in a field about a half-mile west-northwest of the airport.
The pilot was the only one on the plane, and was not injured. The plane wasn’t damaged during landing.
The tail number of the plane is N891FE.