Small FedEx Plane Makes Emergency Landing Near Tracy Airport
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
TRACY (CBS13) – A small FedEx plane made an emergency landing near Tracy on Thursday morning.
The Cessna 208, flying from Oakland to Visalia, was 8,000 feet up and about four miles from Tracy when it lost power, according to Ian Gregor, FAA public affairs manager. The pilot tried to land at the Tracy Municipal Airport, but ended up landing instead in a field about a half-mile west-northwest of the airport.
The pilot was the only one on the plane, and was not injured. The plane wasn’t damaged during landing.
The tail number of the plane is N891FE.