Suspects Arrested In Loomis Home Invasion Robbery Identified
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – Authorities arrested three people Thursday in connection with a home invasion robbery that led to the partial closure of a busy freeway in Roseville.
Juan Jose Guerrero, 33, Lenny Enrique Saldana, 20, and Rita Velasquez, 26, all from Willits, Calif., were arrested after they allegedly entered a home in a gated Loomis community at around 7:30 a.m. and tied up a man, 28, and a woman, 27, inside, according to the Placer County Sheriff’s Department.
Detectives say one of the suspects had an AK-47 as they ransacked the home. The robbers stole some items and left in the car they came in, plus two more they stole from the residence.
Five hours later, the victims got free and called police.
Deputies spotted the stolen cars on Interstate 80, prompting a shutdown of parts of the highway near Douglas Boulevard. The suspects’ car was found at a gas station in Roseville.
When the suspects were arrested, deputies found guns and property. But deputies aren’t sure how they got into the neighborhood in the first place.
To get into the home, the suspects would have had to go through two gates—one at the front of the community and another at the home itself. One of the suspects used to work for the male victim.
The suspects face charges of burglary, conspiracy, vehicle theft, grand theft, assault, possession of stolen property, and making criminal threats.
Guerrero and Saldana’s bail was set at $200,000. Velasquez has been denied bail because she was wanted by police in Solano County. She was also charged with possession of a controlled substance and bringing a controlled substance into jail.
More Roseville-Related News
- Roseville Police Officer Accused Of Threatening Wife, Brandishing Gun
- Drivers Rattled After Two Cars Shot In Downtown Roseville
- Sonic Drive-Ins Owned By Alizadeh Family Closed In Roseville, Woodland, Yuba City
- Neighbors Asking Questions About Dozens Of Police Visits To Roseville City Council Candidate’s Home
- KB’s Football Food Cave: Sammy’s Island Bar & Grill