Storm Causing Accidents On Area Streets
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – While the much-needed rain helpful in resolving the drought situation, it’s causing problems for motorists on the streets this weekend.
In Sacramento, weather is likely to blame for a car splitting an AT&T pole on Madison Avenue and Hillsdale early Saturday morning.
In Stockton, a tree came down on the sidewalk on Austin Way. Fortunately, there was no damage to people or property.
In Citrus Heights, a driver lost control and crashed into a used car lot. The driver plowed through the fence, hitting several of the vehicles for sale.
Also in Citrus Heights, drivers had to navigate through intersections with no lights for part of the morning because of power outages.
Click here to get the latest freeway traffic conditions.