2 Teens Arrested In Theft Of Davis Vehicle
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) – Two teenagers were arrested Sunday night for allegedly stealing a vehicle in Davis.
At round 11:20 p.m., police received the call of a stolen vehicle in the 1200 block of Halifax Avenue, according to a Davis Police Department statement. On their way to the place the car was stolen, police spotted the vehicle traveling on W. Covell Boulevard and followed it to north to Woodland where it was eventually stopped at the intersection of County Road 99 and County Road 25A.
Officers caught the two people believed to be driving the car – both 16-year-old males. The driver was arrested on charges of possessing a stolen vehicle and driving without a license.
Police say property belonging to another victim was found inside the car.
The second teen was arrested for possessing a stolen vehicle and petty theft. He was cited and released to an adult.
Davis residents are urged to keep their vehicles locked and remove personal property from their vehicles, including its keys.