2 Teens Arrested In Theft Of Davis Vehicle
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) – Two teenagers were arrested Sunday night for allegedly stealing a vehicle in Davis.
At round 11:20 p.m., police received the call of a stolen vehicle in the 1200 block of Halifax Avenue, according to a Davis Police Department statement. On their way to the place the car was stolen, police spotted the vehicle traveling on W. Covell Boulevard and followed it to north to Woodland where it was eventually stopped at the intersection of County Road 99 and County Road 25A.
Officers caught the two people believed to be driving the car – both 16-year-old males. The driver was arrested on charges of possessing a stolen vehicle and driving without a license.
Police say property belonging to another victim was found inside the car.
The second teen was arrested for possessing a stolen vehicle and petty theft. He was cited and released to an adult.
Davis residents are urged to keep their vehicles locked and remove personal property from their vehicles, including its keys.