2 Teens Arrested In Theft Of Davis Vehicle
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
WOODLAND (CBS13) – Two teenagers were arrested Sunday night for allegedly stealing a vehicle in Davis.
At round 11:20 p.m., police received the call of a stolen vehicle in the 1200 block of Halifax Avenue, according to a Davis Police Department statement. On their way to the place the car was stolen, police spotted the vehicle traveling on W. Covell Boulevard and followed it to north to Woodland where it was eventually stopped at the intersection of County Road 99 and County Road 25A.
Officers caught the two people believed to be driving the car – both 16-year-old males. The driver was arrested on charges of possessing a stolen vehicle and driving without a license.
Police say property belonging to another victim was found inside the car.
The second teen was arrested for possessing a stolen vehicle and petty theft. He was cited and released to an adult.
Davis residents are urged to keep their vehicles locked and remove personal property from their vehicles, including its keys.