Inmate Being Housed At Sacramento County Main Jail Dies
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – An inmate who was being housed at the Sacramento County Main Jail has died, following a long medical history.
Wilbur Jennings, 73, died at a hospital at around 10:30 a.m., according to sheriff’s department spokesperson Sgt. Lisa Bowman. Jennings had been incarcerated at the jail since January, 2005 for murder.
The sheriff’s department will conduct an inmate-death investigation; however, Bowman says his death does not appear to be suspicious.