Inmate Being Housed At Sacramento County Main Jail Dies
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – An inmate who was being housed at the Sacramento County Main Jail has died, following a long medical history.
Wilbur Jennings, 73, died at a hospital at around 10:30 a.m., according to sheriff’s department spokesperson Sgt. Lisa Bowman. Jennings had been incarcerated at the jail since January, 2005 for murder.
The sheriff’s department will conduct an inmate-death investigation; however, Bowman says his death does not appear to be suspicious.