Inmate Being Housed At Sacramento County Main Jail Dies
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – An inmate who was being housed at the Sacramento County Main Jail has died, following a long medical history.
Wilbur Jennings, 73, died at a hospital at around 10:30 a.m., according to sheriff’s department spokesperson Sgt. Lisa Bowman. Jennings had been incarcerated at the jail since January, 2005 for murder.
The sheriff’s department will conduct an inmate-death investigation; however, Bowman says his death does not appear to be suspicious.