Inmate Being Housed At Sacramento County Main Jail Dies
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – An inmate who was being housed at the Sacramento County Main Jail has died, following a long medical history.
Wilbur Jennings, 73, died at a hospital at around 10:30 a.m., according to sheriff’s department spokesperson Sgt. Lisa Bowman. Jennings had been incarcerated at the jail since January, 2005 for murder.
The sheriff’s department will conduct an inmate-death investigation; however, Bowman says his death does not appear to be suspicious.