Inmate Being Housed At Sacramento County Main Jail Dies
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – An inmate who was being housed at the Sacramento County Main Jail has died, following a long medical history.
Wilbur Jennings, 73, died at a hospital at around 10:30 a.m., according to sheriff’s department spokesperson Sgt. Lisa Bowman. Jennings had been incarcerated at the jail since January, 2005 for murder.
The sheriff’s department will conduct an inmate-death investigation; however, Bowman says his death does not appear to be suspicious.