Fog Clouds Morning Commute; Northern End Of Our Region Could Get Rain Today
Don't Miss This
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
- Police: California Plane Stowaway Arrested At Phoenix Airport
Get Breaking News First
Dense fog in Stockton and Modesto reduced visibility to less than a quarter of a mile.
A dense fog advisory was effect just south of this area.
A few light rain showers may clip the northern portion of our area today – mainly north of Sacramento. Otherwise, we’ll just continue to see a bit more cloud cover than sunshine.
On Saturday and Sunday there’s a better chance wet weather will drop farther down from the north and into Sacramento, with the snow level at about 6,000 feet in the Sierra.
Visit the CBS Sacramento weather section for the latest forecast.
More Drought-Related Stories
- Study Finds Huge Amount Of Water Loss Across Western United States
- Proactive Officials Counter Resident’s Risk Of Running Out Of Drinking Water From Lake Amador
- Why Are Some Sacramento Businesses,’ School’s Lawns Green?
- Business Drying Up Near Folsom Lake As Drought Shrinks Reservoir
- Cutting Back On Drought Watering Could Bring Death To Your Trees