Fog Clouds Morning Commute; Northern End Of Our Region Could Get Rain Today
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
Dense fog in Stockton and Modesto reduced visibility to less than a quarter of a mile.
A dense fog advisory was effect just south of this area.
A few light rain showers may clip the northern portion of our area today – mainly north of Sacramento. Otherwise, we’ll just continue to see a bit more cloud cover than sunshine.
On Saturday and Sunday there’s a better chance wet weather will drop farther down from the north and into Sacramento, with the snow level at about 6,000 feet in the Sierra.
Visit the CBS Sacramento weather section for the latest forecast.
More Drought-Related Stories
- Galt City Leaders Putting Pressure On Residents To Cut Water Usage
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days May Glitter Again
- Drought Drawing Rattlesnakes Closer To California Homes
- Woodland Groundwater Hits All-Time Low Amid California Drought
- Drought Forcing Cutbacks For Farm Workers, Increases In Food Assistance Need