Fog Clouds Morning Commute; Northern End Of Our Region Could Get Rain Today
Dense fog in Stockton and Modesto reduced visibility to less than a quarter of a mile.
A dense fog advisory was effect just south of this area.
A few light rain showers may clip the northern portion of our area today – mainly north of Sacramento. Otherwise, we’ll just continue to see a bit more cloud cover than sunshine.
On Saturday and Sunday there’s a better chance wet weather will drop farther down from the north and into Sacramento, with the snow level at about 6,000 feet in the Sierra.
Visit the CBS Sacramento weather section for the latest forecast.
More Drought-Related Stories
- Low Snow A Welcome Sight In Sierra As Weekend Promises Chances Of More Powder
- Feds Say California Farmers Will Go Without Water Allocations For Now During Drought
- America The Beautiful (And Freezing)
- California Drought Creates Worse Outlook For West Nile Virus Spread
- Sacramento To Speed Up Installation Of Water Meters