Fog Clouds Morning Commute; Northern End Of Our Region Could Get Rain Today
Don't Miss This
Get Breaking News First
Dense fog in Stockton and Modesto reduced visibility to less than a quarter of a mile.
A dense fog advisory was effect just south of this area.
A few light rain showers may clip the northern portion of our area today – mainly north of Sacramento. Otherwise, we’ll just continue to see a bit more cloud cover than sunshine.
On Saturday and Sunday there’s a better chance wet weather will drop farther down from the north and into Sacramento, with the snow level at about 6,000 feet in the Sierra.
Visit the CBS Sacramento weather section for the latest forecast.
More Drought-Related Stories
- Sacramento Couple Charged More For Using Less Water In Drought
- Judges: Feds Should Have Consulted About Harm To Tiny Fish From Water Deals
- Spike In Bat Deaths, Injuries May Be Tied To California Drought
- Sierra Snow Being Measured Today; Expectations Remain Low
- California Drought Brings Mini Gold Rush To Rivers