Fog Clouds Morning Commute; Northern End Of Our Region Could Get Rain Today
Dense fog in Stockton and Modesto reduced visibility to less than a quarter of a mile.
A dense fog advisory was effect just south of this area.
A few light rain showers may clip the northern portion of our area today – mainly north of Sacramento. Otherwise, we’ll just continue to see a bit more cloud cover than sunshine.
On Saturday and Sunday there’s a better chance wet weather will drop farther down from the north and into Sacramento, with the snow level at about 6,000 feet in the Sierra.
Visit the CBS Sacramento weather section for the latest forecast.
More Drought-Related Stories
- Survey Reveals Less Snow In Sierra Than December After Dry, Warm January
- Driest January In Years Leaves California Wondering If Drought Will Be Worse In 2015
- Record Crowd Expected For Wine And Grape Symposium At Sacramento Convention Center
- California Drought May Force Damming Of 3 Delta Channels
- Sacramento On Verge Of Driest January Since 1877