Dense fog in Stockton and Modesto reduced visibility to less than a quarter of a mile.
A dense fog advisory was effect just south of this area.
A few light rain showers may clip the northern portion of our area today – mainly north of Sacramento. Otherwise, we’ll just continue to see a bit more cloud cover than sunshine.
On Saturday and Sunday there’s a better chance wet weather will drop farther down from the north and into Sacramento, with the snow level at about 6,000 feet in the Sierra.
Visit the CBS Sacramento weather section for the latest forecast.
More Drought-Related Stories
- Copious Amounts Of Rain Not Enough To End California’s Drought
- California Drenched With Rain, Receives Nearly 3 Feet Of Snow
- Third Year’s The Charm As California Salmon Avoid Catastrophe, For Now
- California Drought Puts Renewed Focus On Dry Grape Growing For Wineries
- Californians Still Saving Water In Drought, But Not As Much