Fog Clouds Morning Commute; Northern End Of Our Region Could Get Rain Today
Dense fog in Stockton and Modesto reduced visibility to less than a quarter of a mile.
A dense fog advisory was effect just south of this area.
A few light rain showers may clip the northern portion of our area today – mainly north of Sacramento. Otherwise, we’ll just continue to see a bit more cloud cover than sunshine.
On Saturday and Sunday there’s a better chance wet weather will drop farther down from the north and into Sacramento, with the snow level at about 6,000 feet in the Sierra.
Visit the CBS Sacramento weather section for the latest forecast.
More Drought-Related Stories
- Work Begins On Barge To Pump Water From Folsom Lake If Water Level Gets Too Low
- Drought Relief Crowdfunding Site Aims To Help California Families With Water Supply
- California Orders Company To Stop Bottling Water From Sierra Springs
- Feds Cutting Folsom Lake Water Flows In Half As It Nears ‘Dead Pool’ Level
- California Farmers Claim EPA Water Rules Extend To Dirt Fields