Dense fog in Stockton and Modesto reduced visibility to less than a quarter of a mile.
A dense fog advisory was effect just south of this area.
A few light rain showers may clip the northern portion of our area today – mainly north of Sacramento. Otherwise, we’ll just continue to see a bit more cloud cover than sunshine.
On Saturday and Sunday there’s a better chance wet weather will drop farther down from the north and into Sacramento, with the snow level at about 6,000 feet in the Sierra.
Visit the CBS Sacramento weather section for the latest forecast.
More Drought-Related Stories
- Sierra Snow A Welcome Sight After It Creates Traffic Nightmares
- Even With El Nino, New California Drought Rules Will Go Into Effect In 2016
- Ski Resorts Hoping Strong El Nino Winter Ends Series Of Dismal Snow Seasons
- Folsom Lake Water Level Reaches New All-Time Low
- Rep. Ami Bera Tours Folsom Lake While Touting Support For Sites Reservoir Plan