Fog Clouds Morning Commute; Northern End Of Our Region Could Get Rain Today
Dense fog in Stockton and Modesto reduced visibility to less than a quarter of a mile.
A dense fog advisory was effect just south of this area.
A few light rain showers may clip the northern portion of our area today – mainly north of Sacramento. Otherwise, we’ll just continue to see a bit more cloud cover than sunshine.
On Saturday and Sunday there’s a better chance wet weather will drop farther down from the north and into Sacramento, with the snow level at about 6,000 feet in the Sierra.
Visit the CBS Sacramento weather section for the latest forecast.
More Drought-Related Stories
- Gov. Brown Signs Bill Authorizing $1 Billion In Drought-Related Spending
- $1B Water Spending Bill Heads To Governor
- Farmers May Sell Water Meant For Growing Crops During California’s Drought
- State Lawmakers Vote To Speed Up Water Projects Meant To Bring Relief, Fund Infrastructure Projects
- Lake Tulloch Residents Worried Feds’ Water Releases Will Harm Reservoir