Fog Clouds Morning Commute; Northern End Of Our Region Could Get Rain Today
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
Dense fog in Stockton and Modesto reduced visibility to less than a quarter of a mile.
A dense fog advisory was effect just south of this area.
A few light rain showers may clip the northern portion of our area today – mainly north of Sacramento. Otherwise, we’ll just continue to see a bit more cloud cover than sunshine.
On Saturday and Sunday there’s a better chance wet weather will drop farther down from the north and into Sacramento, with the snow level at about 6,000 feet in the Sierra.
Visit the CBS Sacramento weather section for the latest forecast.
More Drought-Related Stories
- Lake Tahoe Level Falls To 5-Year Low
- Forecasters: Winter Rain Will Not Be Enough To End Drought
- California Water Use Drops 11.5 Percent In August
- Massive Tree Falling In Downtown Sacramento Prompts Concerns Drought May Have Played Role
- California Drought Causing Pumpkins To Ripen Early, Shortens World’s Largest Corn Maze