Fog Clouds Morning Commute; Northern End Of Our Region Could Get Rain Today
Dense fog in Stockton and Modesto reduced visibility to less than a quarter of a mile.
A dense fog advisory was effect just south of this area.
A few light rain showers may clip the northern portion of our area today – mainly north of Sacramento. Otherwise, we’ll just continue to see a bit more cloud cover than sunshine.
On Saturday and Sunday there’s a better chance wet weather will drop farther down from the north and into Sacramento, with the snow level at about 6,000 feet in the Sierra.
Visit the CBS Sacramento weather section for the latest forecast.
More Drought-Related Stories
- San Joaquin County Considers Banning Outdoor Watering In Wealthy Enclave
- Drought Turns Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta Into Tug-Of-War Between Water Interests
- Is Southern California Sucking Northern Water Supply Dry During Drought?
- California Drought Could Wipe Cities Off Map If Their Water Runs Out
- District Manager: California Drought Curtailments Meant Wasting 100 Million Gallons Of Water