Fog Clouds Morning Commute; Northern End Of Our Region Could Get Rain Today
Dense fog in Stockton and Modesto reduced visibility to less than a quarter of a mile.
A dense fog advisory was effect just south of this area.
A few light rain showers may clip the northern portion of our area today – mainly north of Sacramento. Otherwise, we’ll just continue to see a bit more cloud cover than sunshine.
On Saturday and Sunday there’s a better chance wet weather will drop farther down from the north and into Sacramento, with the snow level at about 6,000 feet in the Sierra.
Visit the CBS Sacramento weather section for the latest forecast.
More Drought-Related Stories
- Fort Bragg Orders Eateries To Use Paper Plates, Paper Cups To Save Water
- Water Officials To Announce California Hits Drought Goal For Third Consecutive Month
- Slow Sewage A Smelly Side Effect Of California’s Drought
- ‘Mother Goose’ Working To Save Vacaville Birds From California Drought
- El Dorado Hills Man Says California Won’t Let Him Save Fish From Drought-Starved Lake