Dense fog in Stockton and Modesto reduced visibility to less than a quarter of a mile.
A dense fog advisory was effect just south of this area.
A few light rain showers may clip the northern portion of our area today – mainly north of Sacramento. Otherwise, we’ll just continue to see a bit more cloud cover than sunshine.
On Saturday and Sunday there’s a better chance wet weather will drop farther down from the north and into Sacramento, with the snow level at about 6,000 feet in the Sierra.
Visit the CBS Sacramento weather section for the latest forecast.
More Drought-Related Stories
- Water Restrictions Looming Once Again As Dry Winter Continues
- Brief Break From Severe Drought Over In Southern California
- In Less Than 3 Months, A Major International City Will Likely Run Out Of Water
- Sutter County Prune Crop, Devastated In Last Season’s Storms, Making Comeback
- Proposal Would Commit California To Acting On Shrinking Lake