Fog Clouds Morning Commute; Northern End Of Our Region Could Get Rain Today
Don't Miss This
- Santa Delivers Presents To Stockton Boy And Class After ‘Getting Lost’ Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
Dense fog in Stockton and Modesto reduced visibility to less than a quarter of a mile.
A dense fog advisory was effect just south of this area.
A few light rain showers may clip the northern portion of our area today – mainly north of Sacramento. Otherwise, we’ll just continue to see a bit more cloud cover than sunshine.
On Saturday and Sunday there’s a better chance wet weather will drop farther down from the north and into Sacramento, with the snow level at about 6,000 feet in the Sierra.
Visit the CBS Sacramento weather section for the latest forecast.
More Drought-Related Stories
- Rain Could Spell Trouble For Calif. Water Conservation
- Sierra Ski Resorts Rejoice As Nearly 2 Feet Of Snow Fall During Storm
- Ahead Of Strong Storm, Folsom Lake Levels Higher Than Last Year
- Colorado Shielding Water With Uncertain Future In Drought-Stricken States
- Feds: Calif. Drought Caused By Natural Conditions, Not Man-Made Global Warming