Fog Clouds Morning Commute; Northern End Of Our Region Could Get Rain Today
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
Dense fog in Stockton and Modesto reduced visibility to less than a quarter of a mile.
A dense fog advisory was effect just south of this area.
A few light rain showers may clip the northern portion of our area today – mainly north of Sacramento. Otherwise, we’ll just continue to see a bit more cloud cover than sunshine.
On Saturday and Sunday there’s a better chance wet weather will drop farther down from the north and into Sacramento, with the snow level at about 6,000 feet in the Sierra.
Visit the CBS Sacramento weather section for the latest forecast.
More Drought-Related Stories
- Home-By-Home Water Rationing May Be Spreading If California’s Drought Worsens
- Water Woes At Butte County Mobile Home Park Have Dozens Of Families Cutting Back
- UC Davis Winery A Posterchild For How To Save Water During California Drought
- Stanislaus County Battling Drying Wells In California Drought With Emergency Plan
- More Mount Shasta Mudslides Possible As Rain, Drought Compound Risks