Fog Clouds Morning Commute; Northern End Of Our Region Could Get Rain Today
Dense fog in Stockton and Modesto reduced visibility to less than a quarter of a mile.
A dense fog advisory was effect just south of this area.
A few light rain showers may clip the northern portion of our area today – mainly north of Sacramento. Otherwise, we’ll just continue to see a bit more cloud cover than sunshine.
On Saturday and Sunday there’s a better chance wet weather will drop farther down from the north and into Sacramento, with the snow level at about 6,000 feet in the Sierra.
Visit the CBS Sacramento weather section for the latest forecast.
More Drought-Related Stories
- Yuba City Homeowner Fined $250 As City Cracks Down On Water Usage
- Drought Has Yosemite National Park Waterfalls Hitting Peak Early
- State Water Board Accepts Voluntary 25 Percent Cut From Senior Water Rights Holders
- State: Decision On Possible Senior Water Rights Cuts Coming Next Week
- California Parks Officials Urging Boaters To Be Careful With Low Water Levels In Drought