Fog Clouds Morning Commute; Northern End Of Our Region Could Get Rain Today
Dense fog in Stockton and Modesto reduced visibility to less than a quarter of a mile.
A dense fog advisory was effect just south of this area.
A few light rain showers may clip the northern portion of our area today – mainly north of Sacramento. Otherwise, we’ll just continue to see a bit more cloud cover than sunshine.
On Saturday and Sunday there’s a better chance wet weather will drop farther down from the north and into Sacramento, with the snow level at about 6,000 feet in the Sierra.
Visit the CBS Sacramento weather section for the latest forecast.
More Drought-Related Stories
- After Meeting Drought Goal, Folsom Turns Water Back On At Splash Parks
- Drought Desperation Reaches Expensive New Level As Canal Flow Will Be Reversed
- Why Are Street Sweepers Still Using Water In California Drought?
- Experts: Illegal Pot Farms In California Threatening Salmon Fisheries
- Water Board Tells San Francisco To Stop Taking River Water It Stores In Hetch Hetchy