Fog Clouds Morning Commute; Northern End Of Our Region Could Get Rain Today
Dense fog in Stockton and Modesto reduced visibility to less than a quarter of a mile.
A dense fog advisory was effect just south of this area.
A few light rain showers may clip the northern portion of our area today – mainly north of Sacramento. Otherwise, we’ll just continue to see a bit more cloud cover than sunshine.
On Saturday and Sunday there’s a better chance wet weather will drop farther down from the north and into Sacramento, with the snow level at about 6,000 feet in the Sierra.
Visit the CBS Sacramento weather section for the latest forecast.
More Drought-Related Stories
- Fewer Homes At Risk Of California Wildfires, But Cost To Rebuild Is On The Rise
- UC Davis Arboretum Selling Drought-Resistant Plants On Saturday
- Proposed Sacramento Water District Merger Would Serve More Than 300,000 Customers
- California Lottery Building Among Worst In State When It Comes To Wasting Water
- Sacramento-Area Water Districts Demand Water Resources Board Change Drought Restrictions