Dense fog in Stockton and Modesto reduced visibility to less than a quarter of a mile.
A dense fog advisory was effect just south of this area.
A few light rain showers may clip the northern portion of our area today – mainly north of Sacramento. Otherwise, we’ll just continue to see a bit more cloud cover than sunshine.
On Saturday and Sunday there’s a better chance wet weather will drop farther down from the north and into Sacramento, with the snow level at about 6,000 feet in the Sierra.
Visit the CBS Sacramento weather section for the latest forecast.
More Drought-Related Stories
- New California Water Law Restricts How Much Water People Can Use
- New California Law May Limit How Much Water People Can Use
- 12,000 New Homes In Folsom Ranch Project Raise Water Supply Worries
- Mexico, Arizona, Nevada Could See Colorado River Cutback By 2020
- Silicon Valley Water Agency May Help Fund Delta Tunnels