Sacramento Father Being Hailed As Hero For Braving Fire To Save Kids
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento firefighters are calling a South Sacramento father a hero after an early morning fire.
The fire broke out just after one 1 a.m. Thursday at a townhouse on Creeks Edge Way. Firefighters say the father made several trips back into his burning home to save his four young children.
The father and one of his children were taken to a local hospital with unspecified injuries.
Thirty-eight fighters took on the fire and were able to quickly douse the flames and prevent it from spreading to a townhome next door.