Sacramento Father Being Hailed As Hero For Braving Fire To Save Kids
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento firefighters are calling a South Sacramento father a hero after an early morning fire.
The fire broke out just after one 1 a.m. Thursday at a townhouse on Creeks Edge Way. Firefighters say the father made several trips back into his burning home to save his four young children.
The father and one of his children were taken to a local hospital with unspecified injuries.
Thirty-eight fighters took on the fire and were able to quickly douse the flames and prevent it from spreading to a townhome next door.