Sacramento Father Being Hailed As Hero For Braving Fire To Save Kids
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento firefighters are calling a South Sacramento father a hero after an early morning fire.
The fire broke out just after one 1 a.m. Thursday at a townhouse on Creeks Edge Way. Firefighters say the father made several trips back into his burning home to save his four young children.
The father and one of his children were taken to a local hospital with unspecified injuries.
Thirty-eight fighters took on the fire and were able to quickly douse the flames and prevent it from spreading to a townhome next door.