Sacramento Father Being Hailed As Hero For Braving Fire To Save Kids
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento firefighters are calling a South Sacramento father a hero after an early morning fire.
The fire broke out just after one 1 a.m. Thursday at a townhouse on Creeks Edge Way. Firefighters say the father made several trips back into his burning home to save his four young children.
The father and one of his children were taken to a local hospital with unspecified injuries.
Thirty-eight fighters took on the fire and were able to quickly douse the flames and prevent it from spreading to a townhome next door.