Sacramento Father Being Hailed As Hero For Braving Fire To Save Kids
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento firefighters are calling a South Sacramento father a hero after an early morning fire.
The fire broke out just after one 1 a.m. Thursday at a townhouse on Creeks Edge Way. Firefighters say the father made several trips back into his burning home to save his four young children.
The father and one of his children were taken to a local hospital with unspecified injuries.
Thirty-eight fighters took on the fire and were able to quickly douse the flames and prevent it from spreading to a townhome next door.