2 People Dead In Murder-Suicide In Sacramento’s Vineyard Neighborhood
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Two people are dead in an apparent murder-suicide in the Vineyard area of Sacramento.
A cable company worker told authorities he was in the area of Vineyard Road and Crystal Creek Drive at around 1 p.m. Friday when he saw a man and woman talking. A few minutes later, the man heard gunshots and went to see what had happened. He saw the woman lying on the ground and saw the man shoot himself, said Sgt. Ramos, a sheriff’s department spokesperson.
The man said the two weren’t fighting verbally or physically prior to the shootings.
It’s unknown how the two people were linked.