Kevin Johnson, Mitch Richmond Finalists For Basketball Hall Of Fame
Buy Kings Tickets
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Sacramento Mayor and former Phoenix Suns star Kevin Johnson is a finalist for the basketball hall of fame.
The announcement from the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall Of Fame says Johnson joins four other player finalists this year, including former Sacramento Kings player Mitch Richmond.
The five finalists will learn who enters the hall on April 7 during the NCAA Men’s Final Four.
Johnson released a statement saying he was honored and humbled to be a finalist for the award.
Also up for possible induction are Alonzo Mourning, Tim Hardaway and Spencer Haywood