Kevin Johnson, Mitch Richmond Finalists For Basketball Hall Of Fame
Buy Kings Tickets
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Sacramento Mayor and former Phoenix Suns star Kevin Johnson is a finalist for the basketball hall of fame.
The announcement from the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall Of Fame says Johnson joins four other player finalists this year, including former Sacramento Kings player Mitch Richmond.
The five finalists will learn who enters the hall on April 7 during the NCAA Men’s Final Four.
Johnson released a statement saying he was honored and humbled to be a finalist for the award.
Also up for possible induction are Alonzo Mourning, Tim Hardaway and Spencer Haywood