Kevin Johnson, Mitch Richmond Finalists For Basketball Hall Of Fame
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Sacramento Mayor and former Phoenix Suns star Kevin Johnson is a finalist for the basketball hall of fame.
The announcement from the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall Of Fame says Johnson joins four other player finalists this year, including former Sacramento Kings player Mitch Richmond.
The five finalists will learn who enters the hall on April 7 during the NCAA Men’s Final Four.
Johnson released a statement saying he was honored and humbled to be a finalist for the award.
Also up for possible induction are Alonzo Mourning, Tim Hardaway and Spencer Haywood