Sacramento Mother Arrested After Search For Missing Autistic Child
Don't Miss This
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
- San Joaquin Sheriff Investigating How Deputy’s Loaded Weapon Ended Up In Gang Member’s Hands
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A Sacramento mother was arrested after an eight-hour search for her 11-year-old autistic son.
Police circled the neighborhood in helicopter on Saturday looking for 31-year-old Desirae McKinney’s son. He was found at around 8 p.m. that night.
McKinney was arrested, accused of child endangerment. She was released from jail Sunday morning and will appear in court in March.
We’ll have more on this story during the CBS13 News at 10.