Sacramento Mother Arrested After Search For Missing Autistic Child
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A Sacramento mother was arrested after an eight-hour search for her 11-year-old autistic son.
Police circled the neighborhood in helicopter on Saturday looking for 31-year-old Desirae McKinney’s son. He was found at around 8 p.m. that night.
McKinney was arrested, accused of child endangerment. She was released from jail Sunday morning and will appear in court in March.
We’ll have more on this story during the CBS13 News at 10.