Sacramento Mother Arrested After Search For Missing Autistic Child
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — A Sacramento mother was arrested after an eight-hour search for her 11-year-old autistic son.
Police circled the neighborhood in helicopter on Saturday looking for 31-year-old Desirae McKinney’s son. He was found at around 8 p.m. that night.
McKinney was arrested, accused of child endangerment. She was released from jail Sunday morning and will appear in court in March.
We’ll have more on this story during the CBS13 News at 10.