Family Pleading For Answers In Fairfield Teenager’s Shocking Death
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
FAIRFIELD (CBS13) — The family of a teenage girl found dead on the side of a road in Fairfield wants answers in the murder mystery.
The 16-year-old girl was found shot in the head next to railroad tracks on Phoenix Drive early Saturday morning. Police currently do not have any suspects and are searching for witnesses.
Refugio Rojas, overcome with emotion, is trying to come to terms with the brutal death of his daughter, Naomy.
“When I know is when you realize that she’s never going to come back,” he said.
Her sister and brother are also reeling from the news.
“She was a sweetheart,” said Nyeli.” She never harmed anybody. She lover her, her cat. She loved all of us.”
“She won’t get to drive a car, she won’t get her first job,” said Juan. “She won’t get anything.”
While her family says they couldn’t imagine who would want the Fairfield High student dead, they say she had recently started hanging out with a different crowd.
Fairfield Police are remaining tight-lipped about their investigation, only saying they don’t believe Naomy was alone with her killer.