Pedestrian Hit While Crossing West Sacramento Street
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A pedestrian is in the hospital after being hit by a vehicle on Harbor Boulevard in West Sacramento.
The incident happened near Evergreen Avenue at around 6 a.m. Monday. Police say the driver was in the slow lane and wasn’t speeding at when the man reportedly stepped out in front of the vehicle.
The pedestrian suffered head trauma and was taken to the hospital by paramedics. A toxicology test will be conducted to determine if the pedestrian was intoxicated.
A beer can was found near the man’s belongings.
Lanes two and three of Harbor Boulevard were closed as police investigated the incident.