Pedestrian Hit While Crossing West Sacramento Street
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A pedestrian is in the hospital after being hit by a vehicle on Harbor Boulevard in West Sacramento.
The incident happened near Evergreen Avenue at around 6 a.m. Monday. Police say the driver was in the slow lane and wasn’t speeding at when the man reportedly stepped out in front of the vehicle.
The pedestrian suffered head trauma and was taken to the hospital by paramedics. A toxicology test will be conducted to determine if the pedestrian was intoxicated.
A beer can was found near the man’s belongings.
Lanes two and three of Harbor Boulevard were closed as police investigated the incident.