Pedestrian Hit While Crossing West Sacramento Street
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A pedestrian is in the hospital after being hit by a vehicle on Harbor Boulevard in West Sacramento.
The incident happened near Evergreen Avenue at around 6 a.m. Monday. Police say the driver was in the slow lane and wasn’t speeding at when the man reportedly stepped out in front of the vehicle.
The pedestrian suffered head trauma and was taken to the hospital by paramedics. A toxicology test will be conducted to determine if the pedestrian was intoxicated.
A beer can was found near the man’s belongings.
Lanes two and three of Harbor Boulevard were closed as police investigated the incident.