Pedestrian Hit While Crossing West Sacramento Street
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A pedestrian is in the hospital after being hit by a vehicle on Harbor Boulevard in West Sacramento.
The incident happened near Evergreen Avenue at around 6 a.m. Monday. Police say the driver was in the slow lane and wasn’t speeding at when the man reportedly stepped out in front of the vehicle.
The pedestrian suffered head trauma and was taken to the hospital by paramedics. A toxicology test will be conducted to determine if the pedestrian was intoxicated.
A beer can was found near the man’s belongings.
Lanes two and three of Harbor Boulevard were closed as police investigated the incident.