Pedestrian Hit While Crossing West Sacramento Street
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
WEST SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A pedestrian is in the hospital after being hit by a vehicle on Harbor Boulevard in West Sacramento.
The incident happened near Evergreen Avenue at around 6 a.m. Monday. Police say the driver was in the slow lane and wasn’t speeding at when the man reportedly stepped out in front of the vehicle.
The pedestrian suffered head trauma and was taken to the hospital by paramedics. A toxicology test will be conducted to determine if the pedestrian was intoxicated.
A beer can was found near the man’s belongings.
Lanes two and three of Harbor Boulevard were closed as police investigated the incident.