Suspected Mail Thief Arrested In Stockton
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – A Stockton man suspected of breaking into mailboxes and stealing the contents has been arrested, police say.
After a series of mail thefts throughout north Stockton, officers have been actively trying to identify a suspect. Tuesday, that suspect was identified as 26-year-old Tommy Hon.
A little after 10 p.m. Tuesday, Stockton Police officers – along with a U.S. Postal Inspector – showed up at Hon’s Mayten Court home and arrested him. Being that he was already on parole for a previous offense, his home was searched and a large amount of stolen items and tools suspected to have been used to break into mailboxes were found.
Hon, a documented gang member, was booked at San Joaquin County Jail on charges of stolen property, possession of burglary tools and a parole violation. He is being held without bail.