Salida Father And Son Shot During Home Invasion Robbery
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SALIDA (CBS13) – Stanislaus County sheriff’s deputies continue to search for multiple suspects after a home invasion sent a Salida father and son to the hospital with gunshot wounds.
Around 8 p.m. Wednesday a family living on Sun Valley Court came under attack when as many as five robbers forced their way into the home, held the family at gunpoint and demanded cash and jewelry.
The father and son, 15, began fighting with the suspects while the mother and an 8-year-old son ran to a neighbor’s house for help.
During the struggle the father older son were shot. The suspects ran off.