Salida Father And Son Shot During Home Invasion Robbery
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SALIDA (CBS13) – Stanislaus County sheriff’s deputies continue to search for multiple suspects after a home invasion sent a Salida father and son to the hospital with gunshot wounds.
Around 8 p.m. Wednesday a family living on Sun Valley Court came under attack when as many as five robbers forced their way into the home, held the family at gunpoint and demanded cash and jewelry.
The father and son, 15, began fighting with the suspects while the mother and an 8-year-old son ran to a neighbor’s house for help.
During the struggle the father older son were shot. The suspects ran off.