Salida Father And Son Shot During Home Invasion Robbery
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SALIDA (CBS13) – Stanislaus County sheriff’s deputies continue to search for multiple suspects after a home invasion sent a Salida father and son to the hospital with gunshot wounds.
Around 8 p.m. Wednesday a family living on Sun Valley Court came under attack when as many as five robbers forced their way into the home, held the family at gunpoint and demanded cash and jewelry.
The father and son, 15, began fighting with the suspects while the mother and an 8-year-old son ran to a neighbor’s house for help.
During the struggle the father older son were shot. The suspects ran off.