Salida Father And Son Shot During Home Invasion Robbery
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SALIDA (CBS13) – Stanislaus County sheriff’s deputies continue to search for multiple suspects after a home invasion sent a Salida father and son to the hospital with gunshot wounds.
Around 8 p.m. Wednesday a family living on Sun Valley Court came under attack when as many as five robbers forced their way into the home, held the family at gunpoint and demanded cash and jewelry.
The father and son, 15, began fighting with the suspects while the mother and an 8-year-old son ran to a neighbor’s house for help.
During the struggle the father older son were shot. The suspects ran off.