Salida Father And Son Shot During Home Invasion Robbery
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
SALIDA (CBS13) – Stanislaus County sheriff’s deputies continue to search for multiple suspects after a home invasion sent a Salida father and son to the hospital with gunshot wounds.
Around 8 p.m. Wednesday a family living on Sun Valley Court came under attack when as many as five robbers forced their way into the home, held the family at gunpoint and demanded cash and jewelry.
The father and son, 15, began fighting with the suspects while the mother and an 8-year-old son ran to a neighbor’s house for help.
During the struggle the father older son were shot. The suspects ran off.